Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how they made out their relationship was just sooooo perfect yet in reality they were both speaking to other peoplešŸ˜‚ what a mess, poor Harlow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here for the notifications šŸ˜‚ I have a busy day but sheā€™s too much and this drama I canā€™t put my phone down haha

Reactions: 4
I mean yeah it's verified but her age is totally off? Why would she make her tinder 2 years older than what she is? I'm a bit reluctant to believe it's truly her..
Because sheā€™s lying about her age to get older men. People do it all the time. And she would have to take pictureswith her camera in really weird poses to verify that itā€™s her. She well made the tinder. And if it was old. Tinder deactivates it if thereā€™s no activity

Reactions: 6
Because sheā€™s lying about her age to get older men. People do it all the time. And she would have to take pictureswith her camera in really weird poses to verify that itā€™s her. She well made the tinder. And if it was old. Tinder deactivates it if thereā€™s no activity
Or she changed her age to try and hide it from people that knows her so she doesnā€™t get caught šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
I feel like history is repeating itself with the whole Charlie Brett saga. Always the guys who come out worse from the petty spats online. Her friends are calling Oliver a control freak etc. We clearly donā€™t no the full story yet again as itā€™s all on Charlieā€™s terms alone as per usual. 2 wrongs donā€™t make a right though Oli, but how long ago did he find out about Charlie being on tinder? I donā€™t think her friends accusations are fully correct ā€˜he rings her 40 times a nightā€™...itā€™s Charlie who constantly posts the ā€˜canā€™t wait until the weekendā€™ or ā€˜sundays are so hardā€™. Catch a grip Charlie

Reactions: 16
How can he ring her 40 times a night when it was Charlie who said on a live they facetime until they fall asleep everynight and she canā€™t sleep if they donā€™t? I recall posting about that the night she said it because Oliver ignored her!

Reactions: 15
What i donā€™t get is that girl posted on her pic ages ago ā€œbetter off without himā€. Why did she bin him off then knowing heā€™s a cheat? Or didnā€™t she think about Harlow and just wanted a bit of dick? Of that was me an i found out a man was cheating on me my god BOY BYE heā€™d be out my life

equally they wouldnā€™t meet my child so quickly

Reactions: 6
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHILDREN PRETEND TO HAVE GROWN UP RELATIONSHIPS, PEOPLE šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤£

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.