Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean yeah it's verified but her age is totally off? Why would she make her tinder 2 years older than what she is? I'm a bit reluctant to believe it's truly her..

Reactions: 4
She’s denying it’s her. Not being funny I’m on tinder that blue thing next too her name means she’s sent pictures to tinder to confirm it’s her and not a catfish. We ain’t stupid Charlie!

I didn't even know you could get verified on Tinder!
It’s a new thing which makes people know you aren’t a catfish it’s not because she’s the Charlie holder

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s nothing MORE DISRESPECTFUL than being on tinder whilst you man is away at base!!! Charlie you’re a witch, here we go again “didn’t know the real him” what’s she gunna claim this time?? I hope he don’t loose his career Over her accusations she’s going too make. See this as a lucky escape Oliver. Don’t go back!! Oh she’s had to verify the account with a selfie live on camera

I believe it’s protocol now! Xx
I didn't even know you could get verified on Tinder!

I see people all the time putting “I’m not 38 i’m 19” in their bio, usually it’s because they made the tinder while underage with a random year and then correct it when they are old enough.

Reactions: 9
She’s denying it’s her. Not being funny I’m on tinder that blue thing next too her name means she’s sent pictures to tinder to confirm it’s her and not a catfish. We ain’t stupid Charlie!

It’s a new thing which makes people know you aren’t a catfish it’s not because she’s the Charlie holder
I'm not defending her, just playing devils advocate here, but is it possible it could be a fake account and someone has just screenshot her on live/screenshot her pics and cropped out anything which makes it obvious it's a screenshot and then send that in for verification? Or do they ask for very specific types of photo?

Genuinely intrigued (I've never had Tinder)

Reactions: 3
Nah I reckon she created it as revenge or a way to get back at oliver and it's majorly backfired

Reactions: 6
No you can’t upload a pic it’s gotta be taken on camera there and then so it’s 100% her I’m certain they ask you to say a sentence too x
I'm not defending her, just playing devils advocate here, but is it possible it could be a fake account and someone has just screenshot her on live/screenshot her pics and cropped out anything which makes it obvious it's a screenshot and then send that in for verification? Or do they ask for very specific types of photo?

Reactions: 2

This is up on mine. They ask for a live pic to be sent to them on the app you can’t send me one on the camera roll otherwise they’ll be verifying carfish as not being catfishes if that makes sense

Just I know a lot of people that get mixed up with that badge verifying it’s a legit person that’s confirmed it’s really them or a catfish pretending it’s a celeb

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is Charlie still mates with Huggins or nah? Expected her input by now 🤷🏼‍♀️
even though they’ve unfollowed each other, Charlie apparently was at Huggins house a few weeks ago (while unfollowing). To me it sounds like they wanted to make it look like they are no longer friends when in fact they are. Huggins was still liking all of Oliver’s photos of him and Charlie and Harlow

Reactions: 2

Specific photos, like hands on head, peace sign, tongue etc. I believe it’s actual human staff that review it too as it takes 24-48 hours so they’d see if it was a photo of a video. I think it’s her 😩

Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for Oliver - I did until i saw the above screenshots.
Poor harlow being stuck in the middle of this. Considering she’s “ always” calling for him. And this ladies is why you don’t introduce your child to a new man straight away

Not being funny Charlie but you could have waited until the weekend, I’m shattered from last nights drama with Megan and I don’t have the headspace for this just yet 🙄😩😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
and once again the only person who is going to get hurt in all of this is Harlow. When are these girls going to stop and think about their kids!! Stop introducing men into their lives so soon! Get to know them yourself first before letting your child get to know them

Reactions: 14
Don’t even my head hurts!!!
Not being funny Charlie but you could have waited until the weekend, I’m shattered from last nights drama with Megan and I don’t have the headspace for this just yet 🙄😩😴😂
m

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.