Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Loooool, what is this?! 😂😂😂 autographs, she really does think she's something 🤦‍♀️
9A8A20A9-4686-40D9-B368-7AD592B74717.jpeg

Ps no one has commented that they want one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Vageem95

So in the space of less than a year, Charlie has slept with 3(4??) blokes, had one engagement, crashed into her house, had 3 cars, and broken lockdown rules 62637371 times and created approx 20 threads worth of drama on tattle. Have I missed anything else from her car crash life? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Fixed it for you Oliver xx
Edit** I mean she won’t last long there with the constant rule breaking and many many bubbles. Just correcting incase any one thinks it’s a threat in some way, it’s not at all 😭😂
Why in gods name is she sat in the uniform she’s been working in holding H. 🤮🤮 should be straight on a 60 degree wash

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
I think we should add too since we knows the girls read here, none of us are saying Oliver is a paedophile, none of us are saying any men that the girls get into relationships are wrong uns. Because I know how sometimes things we say can be twisted to suit their narrative. We’re just saying why as mothers we have to be and should be extra cautious. Last thing I’d want is for anyone to say we are throwing accusations when I think all of us are genuinely concerned or want the safest environment for the girls children.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
I’m sensing a house party weekend involving balloons, watermelon and a tow truck to remove cars from the side of houses

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Blue1989

VIP Member
Omg bloody patient 0 with the state of those jars 😫😫
Watch out now or Donna will make another video. "Charlotte does clean the tea and coffee jars thatsba trick of the light, she is very busy at the moment working with a charity and the kids needed changing"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hann98

VIP Member
Wonder what Charlie’s tinder bio would be?

Marching pjs for cute photos is a must. Please bring watermelon for my daughter, will be disloyal but will shove my phone in your face for photos non the less. Will cook you spag bol every day of the week. Don’t let me drive your car as I may crash it into my house. Will lie 75% of the time and break lockdown rules
Ps if you’re wanting to loose weight i have some fab coffee that’ll help xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi Charlotte, you filthy scruff. I really wouldn’t worry about people talking about you on here, that’s the least of your problems. Focus on bathing yourself and your children and cleaning your filthy f***ing house you absolute sket. You go through ‘men’ quicker than I change my knickers, I’m genuinely surprised you’ve only got the two kids at this point. All you are is a benefit scrounging chav who gained a few followers from airing your dirty laundry on MTV. You call it fan behaviour, I call it watching a trampy mess publicly thinking she’s the next Kim K or Mrs Hinch and everyone having a great laugh about it. Keep your cheap fur coat and your black Air Force ones in your council house and leave the hardworking people who are funding your benefits alone, you can’t get them fired regardless - sharing a fair opinion on a public forum isn’t a sackable offence FYI. Such a shame that Jeremy Kyle ended because I’m sure we would have seen you on there by now, another show you could’ve added to your bio and gained more fAnS from! Say hi to DonDons for me. Have a good day of sitting on your arse, courtesy of the tax payer. Sending love hun, your biggest fan xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Why does her hair always look so greasy 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
I can sense Donna addressing this right now...”it’s been brought to my attention that someone has been calling charlottes hair greasy. First of all, you don’t know what she’s been through. There’s a reason she can’t wash her hair. If you’ve got nofing nice to say don’t say anyfing”

• Haha
Reactions: 40

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Don’t even care if I get accused of being in the Brett fan club, Charlie is a nasty bit of work. Imagine even considering pulling a child away from a father who clearly loves her. Harlow clearly loves him too. she is awful l bet she loves the thought of it hurting him too.

Reactions: 38

LilToes

VIP Member
They wind each other up, they’re toxic.
they can be as bad as each other but lately it seems like Charlie just posts things to get at Brett which is affecting his MH. She’s constantly using Harlow against him and it’s evident that she’s trying to put a wedge in between their relationship so that Oli can step in. Oli is also as bad by posting photos with captions ‘the fam’ etc and wearing matching pjs for a ‘family’ photo within 3-4weeks of their relationship. Sometimes I get why Brett reacts the way he does. Charlie’s life hasn’t been turned upside down (literally). He lost his home, his relationship and lost the fact he can’t see his child everyday like he had done previously. This has happened within a matter of months, it’s also came around that Charlie cheated on Brett with Oli going by the timelines (because they can’t even stick to their own lie anymore), and on top of that Charlie now wants to move 300miles away with their child to get married to a guy she barely knows, who’s cheated on her and broke up 2/3 times already. I don’t care if anyone says I’m in the Brett fan club because right now I am and I sympathise with him!

• Heart
Reactions: 37