Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she was trying to be nice with those kisses, I think she was trying to antagonise him

Reactions: 30
I don't think she was trying to be nice with those kisses, I think she was trying to antagonise him
Yeah it was like
There's nothing you can do about it.

If I was brett I would of been petty and asked if olis other girls were gonna be the bridesmaid at the wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean the kisses on instagram to the people calling her out. She put 'so shut it x' and 'shut up keep your nose out xxxx' to a few people. Absolute clown

Reactions: 6
I’m curious as to what wedding they think they’re going to have? Most places are booked up with already booked weddings? Are they just going to go to a registry office, sign the papers and sod off? It’s all very silly.

Reactions: 12
Everything she does is to antagonise him, she's one of the most toxic individuals I've ever come across on reality TV.

Reactions: 12
She thinks she knows everything... can't imagine her telling a judge to shut it.
Thinks she knows everything yet has to go to Instagram to ask stuff she either would know from common sense or could easily Google... shes pathetic and has her own interests at heart. Harlow is just an accessory to her and as for having the happy home on base... Does oli think hes going to have his tea made every night, unless he's looking for a life of carbs then my god you are winning.. Poor Harlow needs to be with Brett shes got stability and routine there! May not be in a house for just Brett and Harlow but there is the extra support and things there then.. what does she get with Charlie? Carb filled diet and sat in front of the TV with the odd attention for her insta snaps.. Charlie grow up and put your child first before a boy youve know 2 minutes.

Taking car selfie in the court car park
Imagine the caption she'd use "Just ripped my child from the dad for my latest piece.. any plt codes for my wedding dress guys"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thinks she knows everything yet has to go to Instagram to ask stuff she either would know from common sense or could easily Google... shes pathetic and has her own interests at heart. Harlow is just an accessory to her and as for having the happy home on base... Does oli think hes going to have his tea made every night, unless he's looking for a life of carbs then my god you are winning.. Poor Harlow needs to be with Brett shes got stability and routine there! May not be in a house for just Brett and Harlow but there is the extra support and things there then.. what does she get with Charlie? Carb filled diet and sat in front of the TV with the odd attention for her insta snaps.. Charlie grow up and put your child first before a boy youve know 2 minutes.

Imagine the caption she'd use "Just ripped my child from the dad for my latest piece.. any plt codes for my wedding dress guys"
Spag bol Monday to Wednesday, beans on toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast and takeaway every other night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone she’s replied to and disagreed she’s told them ‘shut it’ so so immature
If that’s her attitude towards people giving an opinion she doesn’t like she isn’t going to get on in a pads estate. Once you do one wife dirty which no doubt she will people will see her for who she is and she’ll be hated and she’ll hate it. Especially when Oliver goes away and she’s stuck in Portsmouth on her own for months on end

Reactions: 6
Does she not understand how this will affect Harlow massively? Does she not understand what she’s doing is so wrong? I use to like her but I’ve lost all my respect for her... At least Charlotte has more common sense then Charlie. I’m worried about bretts mental health because this can be a lot

Reactions: 9
Charlie: Has anyone ever got married at this venue before?
Charlie: Does anyone have these shoes?

I mean, I could go on but it wouldn't end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

New thread. I think I’ve done it right

let's just see what happens in may, i don't think they'll get married, he's a cheat and he'll do it again

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.