Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from Ireland and don't get me wrong we definitely have plenty of own chavs here but to me they are just the stereotypical English chavs, I really hope I don't offend anyone 🙊 its the accent, the clothes, everything 🤣
I wondered at time's were they settled travellers nothing remotely against them just the surname.

Reactions: 1
I wondered at time's were they settled travellers nothing remotely against them just the surname.
I think donna is walkerdine or something like that so not irish travellers (they're really distinct) but maybe roma? Or maybe Charlotte's dad is irish. Has he ever been mentioned actually out of interest

I think donna is walkerdine or something like that so not irish travellers (they're really distinct) but maybe roma? Or maybe Charlotte's dad is irish. Has he ever been mentioned actually out of interest
Yup she mentioned her dad on a live said he was attacked a couple of years ago & he is now disabled and paranoid about his appearance

Reactions: 3
You just know Charlotte was the girl who was always hanging about outside the shops shouting at people to come over so they could go in and buy her cigs and shouting abuse at people. Never mind fan behaviour, it’s the asbo behaviour you should be concerned about gal

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In those messages i’m pretty sure “you goin tank” is a nightclub here in Sheffield they’re referring to. (Since they frequent sheffield.) Full of tossers, over priced drinks, they play the most ear bleeding “drum and bass” and whoever isn’t doing cocaine is usually on the balloons. Pretty sure someone’s been stabbed there before and the place nearly got shut down. Awful awful awful club. 😅
Tank ffs full of pill heads 😂😂

Used to go to corp every Tuesday, would bring half of the dance floor home on my vans 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s nothing exciting
Ahh Thankyou. That screenshot of his convo was pointless .. he’ll literally upload anything to his story for the sake of it.

On his photo his friend pointed out that he didn’t stay off insta for too long. I personally think brett LOVES the attention and knowing he has a large following. I think seeing the number of views his insta stories gets probably does wonders for his ego. Sad really

You just know Charlotte was the girl who was always hanging about outside the shops shouting at people to come over so they could go in and buy her cigs and shouting abuse at people. Never mind fan behaviour, it’s the asbo behaviour you should be concerned about gal
She’s a gobby little grease ball 🥴

Reactions: 12
So is Megan and Terrance split??? noticed no photos anymore so I'm guessing not even though i thought they was in love lmao wonder what happened.

Also Charlies story of Bretts guilt presents had me laughing VWW isn't even that expensive, im sure a channel purse or something wouldve been bette

Reactions: 1
I can’t stop thinking why when there was a 🍆 that needed sucking for some coke, why did Brett do it and not Charlie?🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I must be poor as duck I think those earrings are totally acceptable as a gift although I wouldn’t wear them. Years ago I went to selfridges and my stepedaughter wanted some of those earrings I nearly fell over when I saw the price!
But saying that last time my husband bought me a make up gift it was a Hoover 😆
Seriously tho, VW earrings are something to turn your nose up at, especially at that age? Glad my 19 year old isn’t high maintenance she’s happy with her pandora getting topped up and 97 parcels from bloody PLT and BOOHOO per week 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg so happy I haven’t woken up to a 45 page after leaving it at 2 pages

Reactions: 6
My first awareness of chavs was when burberry was huge with them, maybe around 2000/2001. Gaudy jewellery, burberry tracksuits and fags hanging out of their mouths.

I totally feel that Charlotte and her family are that breed of chavs 🤣 for some reason even the wotsits make me think of chavs 🤣 King druggzy senior waa definitely rocking a nike x burberry trackie and tns back in the day

Someone mentioned chaz's stiff posture on the previous thread, totally agree with that 👍
The thing is some chavs can actually be quite nice for example Megan from the other series but Charlotte and her family aRe the lowest end of the chavs

Reactions: 8
Tank is a nightclub in Sheffield, there was supposedly a stabbing in the club, but the owners denied it despite someone going to hospital with stab wounds, the police being there and the club shutting early. 😫 provided Brett got his ❄ I’m sure he was ok

God just caught up from yesterdays. The thing that makes me laugh the most is charlotte being two faced about tattle 🤣🤣 she was loving it on here and she was only banned because she was in the show. Should screenshot her posts and put them on insta 😆😆

Reactions: 3
Noticed the post on Charlie’s story relationship like this please seems she’s been trying to copy someone’s life but failing terribly I clicked on the persons profile there child is even called Harlow so that’s where she got the name from

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.