Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, I reckon they’re just going to have a human centipede themed orgy tonight, got the instrumentals going in the background, got beers flowing... I wonder what the neighbours must think at this point tho.. more in and out that front door than Gatwick departure and arrivals (before rona) 😂 bloody hell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Bretts having such a wild time tonight he's looking at his old messages to his friend from 2 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bretts having such a wild time tonight he's looking at his old messages to his friend from 2 years ago?
Personally I think bretts needs to reel it in a bit, Friday night looking at messages from 2 years back eh son relax, he always takes it too far with his edgyness

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone post some screenshots please of this gathering 🤣🤣 I really need to make an anonymous account so I can have a look lol but for the meantime any screen recordings would be appreciated 👁🤣

Reactions: 2
In those messages i’m pretty sure “you goin tank” is a nightclub here in Sheffield they’re referring to. (Since they frequent sheffield.) Full of tossers, over priced drinks, they play the most ear bleeding “drum and bass” and whoever isn’t doing cocaine is usually on the balloons. Pretty sure someone’s been stabbed there before and the place nearly got shut down. Awful awful awful club. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If that's peak I dont want to see pit 😆😆

In those messages i’m pretty sure “you goin tank” is a nightclub here in Sheffield they’re referring to. (Since they frequent sheffield.) Full of tossers, over priced drinks, they play the most ear bleeding “drum and bass” and whoever isn’t doing cocaine is usually on the balloons. Pretty sure someone’s been stabbed there before and the place nearly got shut down. Awful awful awful club. 😅
Sounds like my kind of place 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s got Harlow? Jane? I’ve never known anyone need a babysitter so much when the other parent doesn’t work. And no, i’m not classing the laxashits as a job.
didnt you know laxative shitting is a full time job? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone post some screenshots please of this gathering 🤣🤣 I really need to make an anonymous account so I can have a look lol but for the meantime any screen recordings would be appreciated 👁🤣
It’s nothing exciting

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.