Teen mom Young & Pregnant #39 Char and the miracles in a studio flat, Charlie calls the tattle witches fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chodz now begging on tiktok live
Charlotte has moved out
H with Brett more now Hugo boss is born
Chodz vaping whilst holding baby

We’re all fat cnts according too rectangle chodz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Charlie forgets being fat we can fix that and weight doesn’t measure your worth poor girl can’t fix her personality or toxicity though I feel sorry for her

Reactions: 20
You almost feel sorry for her don’t you? Then you remember she’s a horrible girl
I feel sorry for her for being horrible like imagine having that mindset she has and being horrible to people because of how insecure she is we’re she measures her worth by social media interaction, looks and being in a relationship. That’s why I feel sorry for her because of how sad her life is and I can’t imagine treating people the way she does.

I don’t feel sorry for her in a way I would be nice to her and give her some slack because she knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
I use to feel bad but she brings it on herself and cries wolf it’s insulting to those of us that have been through domestic violence. She may have had hard upbringing but she could choose to break the cycle and do better for her kids but she doesn’t. The way she speaks to poor Harlow is horrid and also fat shaming people and her manipulative behaviour I just don’t have sympathy for

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I use to feel bad but she brings it on herself and cries wolf it’s insulting to those of us that have been through domestic violence. She may have had hard upbringing but she could choose to break the cycle and do better for her kids but she doesn’t. The way she speaks to poor Harlow is horrid and also fat shaming people and her manipulative behaviour I just don’t have sympathy for
Sorry but ur profile pic 🤭 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Charlie when she does her regular tattle stalk to see the profile pics of her people have chosen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Charlie when she does her regular tattle stalk to see the profile pics of her people have chosen :ROFLMAO:
Heyyyy chodz no I’m not fat actually no that it matters if I was and thanks for given me a new profile pic.😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.