Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say because Morgan wouldn’t come back on and so Kingsley (and Laura) wouldn’t either. If Aleesha (was that her name?) maybe didn’t want to it as she maybe didn’t want to be associated with everyone else, it wouldn’t be worth another season for Charlotte (unless something drastic happened with her mum) or Charlie.
And with Charlottes racist slur videos and Charlie’s antics with openly taking drugs and driving into her house I doubt MTV would want to be associated with them anymore!

Reactions: 16
I think they were planning on doing another season and then lockdown happened, then loads of drama kicked off with the cast and they gave up trying to manage it. Can you remember Brett posting the phone calls from mtv & messages about social media training?

Reactions: 10
I think they were planning on doing another season and then lockdown happened, then loads of drama kicked off with the cast and they gave up trying to manage it. Can you remember Brett posting the phone calls from mtv & messages about social media training?
I’m sure that was his actual work doing the social media training or he got some from work

I’m really in my feels rn because my son starts nursery tomorrow but it really fucks me off that Charlotte, Charlie and basically everyone on the show don’t have proper jobs and don’t have to be away from their children to work and earn money. I’d give up anything just to stay with my babies all day every day but unfortunately some of us have to work for a living. How is it fair they get to have all these days out and buy all these designer clothes like Charlie does when they don’t even earn a proper wage? Why the duck am I wasting my time at work away from my baby when I could be a begger on Instagram like these girls. Really bleeping annoys me. The money definitely isn’t from Y&P either I imagine that ran out ages ago. Could honestly cry at the thought

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m really in my feels rn because my son starts nursery tomorrow but it really fucks me off that Charlotte, Charlie and basically everyone on the show don’t have proper jobs and don’t have to be away from their children to work and earn money. I’d give up anything just to stay with my babies all day every day but unfortunately some of us have to work for a living. How is it fair they get to have all these days out and buy all these designer clothes like Charlie does when they don’t even earn a proper wage? Why the duck am I wasting my time at work away from my baby when I could be a begger on Instagram like these girls. Really bleeping annoys me. The money definitely isn’t from Y&P either I imagine that ran out ages ago. Could honestly cry at the thought

I remember feeling like I’d been emotionally torn in 2 to start with, but in the end I enjoyed being me again at work and not just someone’s mum.

There are lots of benefits to children too - not just socially, being exposed to all the bugs in childcare helps strengthen their immune system and kids who go to nursery have a lower chance of getting leukaemia as a result. And it meant I didn’t have to do painting with them at home because they came home every day with pictures for me 🥰

Hope your return to work goes well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because they’re probably paid for by pay day loans, the designer stuff is from the back of a white van, they probably have to take stuff to cash generator and black listed from so many companies.
They have to have their kids at home till they compulsory need to go to school to make them look like they aren’t sitting on there ass In absolute debt.
They probably don’t even get much from being a beg ether. I imagine the ones that do help out are the ones between people similar to them and the ones that get on to what they’re doing. Even the ones defending them are the stay at home mums that like to brag they’re trophy wife’s when nether Ollie or tache man are bringing that much money in

Reactions: 8
At least you have morals, respect and your children have privacy. You’re not flogging your children online to every Tom, dick and Harry in order to make money. Your children are loved and get your full attention. Good luck going back to work. The first few days are tough I won’t lie but it does get easier ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe all them designer clothes are real I’d imagine there all fake. She has a very lonely life she has no friends and at times no family Instagram is all she has.

Reactions: 6
The only friend Charlie has been out with recently is her baby dad’s ex. Says everything I think
All I can think of reading this is that time they were both In the car deliberately following Brett and Charlotte 😂 how sad could your life be just because your baby dad is in a new relationship and she weren’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
universal credit is funding it all no doubt, esp for charlotte!! you'd have throught now her kids are at school she had to get a job?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.