Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sick when she has her usernames as Chodder. It just makes me automatically read Chode šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 18
universal credit is funding it all no doubt, esp for charlotte!! you'd have throught now her kids are at school she had to get a job?
I think theyā€™re at nursery school as theyā€™re only just 4, so will be starting reception in the autumn.

Harlow would look lovely in some normal clothes compared to that blue dress Charlieā€™s put her in today
Omg she makes Harlow look ridiculous! She suits normal clothes so much better those dresses are not her style at all.. fair enough Spanish clothes on a baby but Harlow is way too old now, thatā€™s embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Looks like a victorian nightgown, just needs a candlestick and a long droopy hat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg she makes Harlow look ridiculous! She suits normal clothes so much better those dresses are not her style at all.. fair enough Spanish clothes on a baby but Harlow is way too old now, thatā€™s embarrassing
Theyā€™re not very comfy or practical either. Children are supposed to be able to play, run, climb etc and I get the feeling she canā€™t do any of that in them silly dresses

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s spending like Ā£100 on each of these monstrosities šŸ¤¢ Charlie babe your being mugged off big time there like something my child would make in textiles

Reactions: 12
I do think harlows with Brett and Charlotte. Why would Charlie say nice little visit seeing Harlow? Why would you visit a child who supposedly lives with you but stays at dads a few nights?

Reactions: 11
I do think harlows with Brett and Charlotte. Why would Charlie say nice little visit seeing Harlow? Why would you visit a child who supposedly lives with you but stays at dads a few nights?
Yeah itā€™s a weird way to put it

Reactions: 3
Something must of gone on since she disappeared from social media. Sheā€™s been quite quiet and ā€œnormalā€ for her behaviour anyway

Reactions: 7
Sorry but Charlotte and Brett are way too forgiving.. well more than me anyway. Would not be letting that woman anywhere near my house considering what she did recently when Brett text her saying he was worried!!

Edit - didnā€™t realise it was back in November. Omg. Feels like yesterday chodz x
Canā€™t believe how she twisted his text lol had to go back n find it

Attachments

Last edited:
Charlieā€™s posted on Facebook a picture of her and Oliver and quoted it ā€˜relationships are hard when you have kids but I will never give up on usā€™ somethings deffo gone on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I usually just read here, but I had to come and mention something, as Iā€™ve noticed it quite a lot since following both Charlotte and Charlie. Does anybody else think that harlows ā€œsmilesā€ look much more forced in Charlieā€™s Instagram pictures? Vs what Charlotte posts of her, she looks genuinely happy and smiley ?? Sure Iā€™m not going mad šŸ˜† itā€™s just something Iā€™ve noticed.

I usually just read here, but I had to come and mention something, as Iā€™ve noticed it quite a lot since following both Charlotte and Charlie. Does anybody else think that harlows ā€œsmilesā€ look much more forced in Charlieā€™s Instagram pictures? Vs what Charlotte posts of her, she looks genuinely happy and smiley ?? Sure Iā€™m not going mad šŸ˜† itā€™s just something Iā€™ve noticed.
Nah Iā€™ve noticed this too you get more of a genuine vibe from the pics people posted on here from charlottes account and bretts , Charlieā€™s always look like h is being threatened to smile or something for it and itā€™s so staged or H looks peeved off

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s now posted an appreciation post towards Charlotte and about co parenting šŸ˜‚feel like weā€™re in another universe at this pointšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s now posted an appreciation post towards Charlotte and about co parenting šŸ˜‚feel like weā€™re in another universe at this pointšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s it social is deffo involved and sheā€™s doing it to make herself look good after sheā€™s kicked off to social on the phone calling them every name under the sun

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.