Teen mom Young & Pregnant #39 Char and the miracles in a studio flat, Charlie calls the tattle witches fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she's holding that poor baby's head when feeding on live😦 no wonder the milk is falling out his mouth

Reactions: 7
Aww, her auntie is actually good with Harlow. She clearly likes her too asking her to come and get her ready for school

Reactions: 2
My heart aches for poor Harlow after tonight’s love. That poor little girl. Brett, if you read here please watch how Charlie speaks to your daughter on live and go for full custody because she can’t cope with her.

Charlie said tonight ‘all mums shout’. Actually Charlie, no. All mums don’t shout at their 3/4 year olds and unless you’re an absolute scrote you don’t shout in front of a newborn baby. Poor poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Was anyone watching before when she was slagging Ollie’s stepdad off for what he’d bought for hughie? What a nasty ungrateful little troll she is. Brett you need to take that little girl and keep her safe, I would never advocate for a child to be taken from a parent but Charlie really is a disgrace and that little girls confidence is going to be in tatters if she stays with her muk

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Was anyone watching before when she was slagging Ollie’s stepdad off for what he’d bought for hughie? What a nasty ungrateful little troll she is. Brett you need to take that little girl and keep her safe, I would never advocate for a child to be taken from a parent but Charlie really is a disgrace and that little girls confidence is going to be in tatters if she stays with her muk
I missed that. What did she say about what he bought?

My heart aches for poor Harlow after tonight’s love. That poor little girl. Brett, if you read here please watch how Charlie speaks to your daughter on live and go for full custody because she can’t cope with her.

Charlie said tonight ‘all mums shout’. Actually Charlie, no. All mums don’t shout at their 3/4 year olds and unless you’re an absolute scrote you don’t shout in front of a newborn baby. Poor poor kids.
If this is how she is when she knows people are watching, then dread to think how she speaks to her behind closed doors.

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it once I’ll say it again. Those poor bleeping kids. She don’t deserve kids. Meanwhile some of us are struggling to become parents for the 1st//2md tome

Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for Brett. I literally don’t have any other words. Just wow. He’s expressing his concerns about Harlow and this is how she reacts

Reactions: 54
Brett if you read this your feelings are valid, she is not all there. Manipulative little cow

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.