Teen mom Young & Pregnant #39 Char and the miracles in a studio flat, Charlie calls the tattle witches fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And chodz is back on live

She said she slept all morning and now Oliver gone to work she’s got to be a mum yeah we all have to be mums regardless if we have sore throat or not be thankful you have a partner to let you sleep in. She literally is so miserable

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I mean, if she doesn't enjoy being a mum she can always get a job and become a working mum 🤣🤣 doubt she'd want to do that

Watching her live now and I can't understand a word she says tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, if she doesn't enjoy being a mum she can always get a job and become a working mum 🤣🤣 doubt she'd want to do that

Watching her live now and I can't understand a word she says tbh.
She’s not even listening to the other girl talking to her. Is Hugo boss there Harlow isnt

Reactions: 4
She’s not even listening to the other girl talking to her. Is Hugo boss there Harlow isnt
Hahaha I noticed that, she couldn't be less interested if she tried. There's no way she's ill. She wouldn't be doing housework AND going live if she was that sick. The housework I understand as that needs to be done, but why go live if you're unwell? Desperate for "gifts" I guess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish Charlie would do something with her hair, it just looks ratty like it needs a good trim and brush

Reactions: 17
She had the cheek to call us fat with a body shape like that 🙈. She’s looking my circle than rectangle today. Ringing her mum to ask her to pick Harlow up from school as well like what time does H finish school? Cause it’s 3 now and she’s only just ringing her mum to check she can get her, what would she have done if her mum said no? Roll down the street in her scabby dressing gown??
0F7DF9B5-3573-4428-9C1A-D0B30E2F2F81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If her throats that sore get of live all she’s doing is moaning what’s the best she makes Oliver take day off tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to turn it off it was soo boring. I had to download tik tok to watch it as well 🤣 her clothes are awful. What's with the ruffles in her tops? She tries so hard to be Megan from teen mum UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha I noticed that, she couldn't be less interested if she tried. There's no way she's ill. She wouldn't be doing housework AND going live if she was that sick. The housework I understand as that needs to be done, but why go live if you're unwell? Desperate for "gifts" I guess 🤣
girl unless my house is chaos I don’t do tit when Sick other than tend to my child’s needs if my partners at work she isn’t that sick 😂 I’m the biggest baby when I’m sick but then again I have the immune system of a toddler so everything hits me twice as hard 😂 I might do the dishwasher and cook but that’s all I’m doing chore wise 😂

She had the cheek to call us fat with a body shape like that 🙈. She’s looking my circle than rectangle today. Ringing her mum to ask her to pick Harlow up from school as well like what time does H finish school? Cause it’s 3 now and she’s only just ringing her mum to check she can get her, what would she have done if her mum said no? Roll down the street in her scabby dressing gown??View attachment 1769227
all schools are different my toddler doesn’t finish till 3:30 and the school 5 mins away finishes 3:15 but it’s still a stupid time to check last minute id check a hour before that it was still okay. But like come on I’m full of cold and I’m still doing The whole ass school run you only walking for 5 mins this girls laziness is something else 🙄

Reactions: 1
The way she’s been arguing with little Harlow tonight is shocking. “Right go to bed now” “go on the naughty step then” “stop winging” “I’ll call Oliver” “stop crying” - all within seconds of each other. Poor little mite probably just wants her tea and a cuddle ffs

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
First time I've commented in a long long time.... but watching that live and how foul she is to poor little harlow is shocking!! she isn't giving her any positive attention then wondering why she is moaning!! get off your bloody live and go and be a parent!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She moans she has no one but that’s two nights in a row Jess has taken her.
She also was publicly rude about her mum’s life choices but asked her to get Harlow. She needs to grow up.
There’s something odd about her. Even when she’s saying maternal things it doesn’t seem genuine

Reactions: 23
It seems to me she’s the type to have babies for the attention she gets when pregnant and then when the babies actually come she can’t be fucked to actually be a mother and just wants to live the life she did before she had kids, I’ve never seen anyone with such a miserable face, surely Oliver can’t like coming home to that every day, all she seems to do is moan!!

Reactions: 31
Loving the chod pics. Poor chodz is poorly with two kids and her darling Oliver is on lates 😂😭

The way she’s been arguing with little Harlow tonight is shocking. “Right go to bed now” “go on the naughty step then” “stop winging” “I’ll call Oliver” “stop crying” - all within seconds of each other. Poor little mite probably just wants her tea and a cuddle ffs
Go to bed at 5 she said last night she don’t wash her everyday only if she’s dirty 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems to me she’s the type to have babies for the attention she gets when pregnant and then when the babies actually come she can’t be fucked to actually be a mother and just wants to live the life she did before she had kids, I’ve never seen anyone with such a miserable face, surely Oliver can’t like coming home to that every day, all she seems to do is moan!!
Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she gets pregnant for the attention like she even announced she was pregnant before she was 12 weeks and that was probably because her Instagram got hacked and she gained a ridiculous amount of followers after announcing it

Reactions: 5
First time I've commented in a long long time.... but watching that live and how foul she is to poor little harlow is shocking!! she isn't giving her any positive attention then wondering why she is moaning!! get off your bloody live and go and be a parent!!
She needs to be reported to social honestly she’s vile. I hope Brett get harlow full time

Reactions: 17
She moans she has no one but that’s two nights in a row Jess has taken her.
She also was publicly rude about her mum’s life choices but asked her to get Harlow. She needs to grow up.
There’s something odd about her. Even when she’s saying maternal things it doesn’t seem genuine
Honestly if she’s like this too her own child on a live imagine how horrible she is to her behind closed doors and towards ollipop and Brett when she doesn’t get her way

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.