Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
Brett if you read this your feelings are valid, she is not all there. Manipulative little cow

Reactions: 56
Charlotte’s boyfriend saying he can’t believe the twins are four and where does the time go. You’ve known them a matter of months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
6934388B-8966-4608-8ECB-E9801867B3B2.png

She’s saying report this fake account as if she’s the only Charlotte O’Connor in the world. It might just be someone else with the same name 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55

mgexo

I feel so sorry for Brett. I literally don’t have any other words. Just wow. He’s expressing his concerns about Harlow and this is how she reacts

Reactions: 54
The most embarrassing thing happened to me yesterday. Malakai went live so I clicked on it but suddenly saw I was the only one watching. Never left a live so quick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

wifiisoff

Imagine sending a private message to your ex because you're genuinely concerned about your child's needs and it ends up all over Facebook and Tik-Tok. Brett, you're doing the right thing. Charlie you're just making yourself look stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Trying her best?
This is the girl that thought it was fine for drugs to be taken in her child’s home and said she was gonna get an abortion after some passwords she wanted
Her bed wasn’t even cold from Harry before Oliver moved back in
If this is actually her best, it’s poor.

I think the problem is Charlie is too pig ignorant to accept help. People offer on live genuine advice and she snaps saying she doesn’t need advice on parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Chattychickgirly

I cannot cope with how she is literally turning Brett’s message into he’s calling her a shit mum when actually he’s raising concerns and did it quite respectfully! She’s so focussed on being the victim

Reactions: 48

Trace

VIP Member
So chodz has raffled off a £50 jd voucher at £2 a number loads of people have chose numbers and the winner was olibobs. That’s one way to con loads out of money

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

bigrednumber9

Brett do not let her gaslight you into thinking you’re in the wrong. Start collecting all evidence Harlow needs to be in your care for her to thrive.

Reactions: 43

nelly2317

VIP Member
Is Charlie forgetting on Saturday afternoon she was on tiktok live screaming at Harlow for annoying her while she was getting ready and threatening her that she won’t be going to see her dad because she was crying, then screaming at Oliver calling him a freak because he wasn’t helping even though he told her to come off live for once🤭 she shouldn’t air her dirty laundry online!

Reactions: 43

JHB73

Chatty Member
I don't even think Brett's message was rude, I think it was from genuine concern. Charlie's reaction is so over the top, Brett can't raise concern over his child because of her toxic and immature reaction. I feel sorry for Harlow and for Brett.

Reactions: 42

stardust1

VIP Member
I’m probably gonna get hate for this or get accused of being someone that Charlie knows but I do feel bad for her 😬 don’t get me wrong I know she’s done some messed up things but I do believe that she tries her best. I think the way she was brought up has messed her up a bit tbh and it affects the way she is. You can see from the lives that she tries to keep a clean house, she was trying to get Harlow involved with the cooking yesterday when she was having a tantrum - the tantrum that was started because Charlie said no to her having sweets before tea, I do think she got overwhelmed and started shouting but you could also tell that she felt bad afterwards as she sat down to talk to her and gave her a cuddle. I 100% think that social being involved would be good for Charlie to learn how to control herself when she does get overwhelmed but I don’t think it would be fair to Harlow if all of a sudden she gets taken from her home with her mum after mum has had a baby, I think that would be so harmful for her. As for social media, I do think she needs to come off it, it makes all of her situations worse and it’s definitely time that could be spent focusing on Harlow and Hughie, especially until she gets adjusted being a mum to 2.
As I said, she’s definitely no Angel but in this situation I do feel bad for her
sorry but no, the amount of people she hurts is not ok. You cannot just go through life treating everyone like utter shit because of your childhood. Do better and get help. Theres no excuses for plastering all of that on facebook about Charlotte, it is not her story to tell. What about all the lies she tells about others? Not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

mgexo

“To all you tattle people, fuck you.” I’m heartbroken how could she say such a thing 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s a piece of cotton 😂
Are you Charlie do you actually know it’s a piece of cotton? Or could it be grime that has stuck together from sweat and rolled up that way so it looks like cotton?

Literally 🙄 you’ll be shocked to hear I only bath my 18 month old once a week! Shock horror! 😂
No need for the pettiness hun, and bathing an 18 month old once a week is grim. A child more than likely still in nappies and only getting washed once a week. Do you not wash yourself every day? I certainly do and it makes me feel fresh and clean. I’ve never bathed my children every day because of their delicate skin but every other.

• Heart
Reactions: 39