Teen mom Young & Pregnant #38 Charlie gave birth two baby number 2, will all her family dreams come true?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she can’t be making much money off tiktok when TikTok takes 70%! Why is she spending/wasting so much time on it?

Enjoy your newborn Charlie ffs. He’ll be a grumpy pre-teen before you know it! (From someone who knows 🤣)

Reactions: 8
Surely she can’t be making much money off tiktok when TikTok takes 70%! Why is she spending/wasting so much time on it?

Enjoy your newborn Charlie ffs. He’ll be a grumpy pre-teen before you know it! (From someone who knows 🤣)
Cos she’s still making money from it, even if it’s just enough for a takeaway at the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s desperately lonely. Nothing will ever be enough for her she’s going to end up with like 5 kids to 5 different men just seeking this perfect family and the constant cycle of self destruct

Reactions: 18
I think she’s desperately lonely. Nothing will ever be enough for her she’s going to end up with like 5 kids to 5 different men just seeking this perfect family and the constant cycle of self destruct
Yeah I was thinking this. Another girl who thought a baby would improve their relationship and all it’s done is create a bigger divide. She looks miserable. Constantly trying to tell everyone how happy she is compared to when she had a baby with Brett but deep down I think she knows it’s the same situation just 4 years later.

Reactions: 16
Haha I may be a bit fat because im 32 weeks pregnant but atleast I can give my children attention and a healthy routine 🤡👍🏼

Reactions: 6
Haha I may be a bit fat because im 32 weeks pregnant but atleast I can give my children attention and a healthy routine 🤡👍🏼
Wait were you the one due around the same time as Charlie? I remember someone on here was due around the same time as Charlie and wondering if they’ve had the baby yet?

Wait were you the one due around the same time as Charlie? I remember someone on here was due around the same time as Charlie and wondering if they’ve had the baby yet?
I was due around Charlie when I had a chemical but now due end of january ☺

Reactions: 1
I think you just described Charlie’s mum there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how bad her lips are. She reminds me of kids who drank too much cherryade at primary school.

She really needs them dissolving and fixing by a nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was due a few weeks before her, baby’s nearly 3 months old now as was born slightly early! He hasn’t been on tiktok live yet though, I’m slacking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.