Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Je9876

Wow. Just stumbled onto Charlie’s TikTok live. I watched for about 90 seconds… in which time she called Harlow stupid, called Oliver over to tell him (in front of Harlow) that she’s a mardy child, threatened to send her to bed twice over nothing. Charlies face constantly looks like a slapped arse and the tone of her voice is just revolting. Smile at your kids Charlie, take in what Harlow is saying to you and respond to her. Not quite sure how Charlie can call anyone mardy!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

bigrednumber9

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be posting photos of him with those bruised eyes. I know they'll go away and it's nothing to worry about, but he does look quite scary 🤣🤣
Sorry don’t think that’s fair to say about a newborn baby, out of pocket saying something like this tbh. I’m no fan of Charlie but I’d be heartbroken to read something like that about my new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Goldfish

VIP Member
Imagine spending £175 on a snowsuit and not even getting the right size? She knew she was having a winter baby, why get a 6 month snowsuit, god she’s fucking daft

Reactions: 35

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird when people feel the need to brand their kids name across every item they own? Not only is it wasteful because it limits who you can sell it to and you can't just hand it down to your next child, but it's also not very safe is it? Looks a bit tacky as well tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 34

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Can Charlie get any more stupid I Can’t belive she is selling the baby’s coat cos it’s to big Charlie babys grow ya know so it will fit him before ya know it

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ohnoshedidntdidshe

Never in my life have I been crying and thought… hmm gunna take a pic of myself 🫣

Absolutely normal to feel overwhelmed, especially with a new baby but very odd new trend of taking pics of yourself crying that my mid-30s brain can’t fathom at all 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33