Teen mom Young & Pregnant #38 Charlie gave birth two baby number 2, will all her family dreams come true?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching this live I don’t understand Tik
Tok at all so I’m absolutely baffled but somehow I can’t look away! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did
Me either
Charlie saying she hates the American accent and cannot watch US tv shows.
Have you heard your accent hun
Honestly that cracked me up so much 🙈 and also talking about the cost of living and how hard it is for people was a bit rich? No idea who this other girl is on the live but she’s really cringing me out with how ‘humble’ she says she is! Hughie is very cute though bless him.

Reactions: 1
Sat there saying she’s so slim becuase she never sits down… half the day she’s sat down on tiktok live

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching her live… the way she is with Hughie… I feel like there’s no love towards him. The way she moves him around etc.

Reactions: 7
On that day when it was pissing it down last week, she did school pick up in a boob tube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been offline for a bit, but have charlotte and her boyfriend got a place together?
I’m not sure if they’ve moved in together but I did see on her story this morning it looked like there was a bed in the living room while the twins were eating breakfast, but that’s all I saw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only reason Chods isn't a fat bleep is because nobody gifts her free food. So she's just a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Charlie throwing around the word fat while driving to places that would be a 10 min walk (Harlow’s school, home bargains, asda etc). Doesn’t she realise that it’ll soon catch up to her if all she’s doing is sat on sofa or sat in her car

Reactions: 11
Ermm I mean Charlie had a bit of a belly on her the other day in her live so talk about pot kettle black🤣. Wouldn’t normally ever comment on a woman’s body especially post natal but not only was her belly all over the show, she’s literally the shape of a rectangle.

I’m a fatty because I’m in a very happy marriage and content with my life, what’s your excuse chodz??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Charlie throwing around the word fat while driving to places that would be a 10 min walk (Harlow’s school, home bargains, asda etc). Doesn’t she realise that it’ll soon catch up to her if all she’s doing is sat on sofa or sat in her car
Home bargains is practically on her street, the schools 5 minutes up when someone asked if she was driving it I thought they were joking 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been offline for a bit, but have charlotte and her boyfriend got a place together?
They don’t need to move in together because she is malakaii home bbe

To be fair I understand driving to home and bargains and the Asda because you go in them places for one thing and end up with 10 bags but if the school is a 5 mins walk then do the bloody walk! It’s just plain laziness I was guilty doing this when I first started driving but caught on too it even people in my street question me why I’m walking to places that are 10 mins away when I’ve got a car 😂 it’s a habit you don’t want to be in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.