Teen mom Young & Pregnant #38 Charlie gave birth two baby number 2, will all her family dreams come true?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home bargains is practically on her street, the schools 5 minutes up when someone asked if she was driving it I thought they were joking 😭
for real my toddlers schools a 5 min walk. Only time she’s drove to school is if it’s raining ask theres loads of puddles and the schools always late opening the gate other than that we walk everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she in a mother and baby unit? I wonder if she just wanted to get out there asap and private rented a 1 bed flat, so her and the tash sleep in the living room, just a guess though I could be entirely wrong 😂
The tash lol 🤣

Instead of going on live again why not get Harlow out of her uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rather than talking to strangers on the internet, how about you interact with your daughter Charlie!!!
ETA; She did speak to Harlow and ask if she wanted to eat her dinner on live 🙈

Reactions: 8
The tash lol 🤣

Instead of going on live again why not get Harlow out of her uniform
Of course she wouldn’t! That would mean actually interacting with her and putting Harlow before her social media ‘career’, god forbid she sort her child out before hopping on live with absolute strangers 🙄

i will forever call that man the tash 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Of course she wouldn’t! That would mean actually interacting with her and putting Harlow before her social media ‘career’, god forbid she sort her child out before hopping on live with absolute strangers 🙄

i will forever call that man the tash 🤣🤣🤣
Asking Harlow to ask for gifts on live.
Absolute beg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Everyone commenting “amazing mamma” for doing (less than) the bare minimum 😮💨 I can’t cope

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What in the fuckery… why go live and say nothing or interact she’s the most boring shittiest personality… the way she talk to Harlow too ☹🥺

New profile pic maybe haha
Is that her tongue or lip? Genuinely cannot tell, her lips are so big 😂😅

Can't tell if her tongue is sticking out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry for all my comments about these lives but she’s been on live for hours and just said her sister has taken Harlow because she can’t give her full attention

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Her lips are so bad, they make her chin look like a witches

I’m watching this live I don’t understand Tik
Tok at all so I’m absolutely baffled but somehow I can’t look away! 🤣
This is me right now. They’re just sat talking over each other constantly saying “thank you” to people sending them emojis. What on earth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair I understand driving to home and bargains and the Asda because you go in them places for one thing and end up with 10 bags but if the school is a 5 mins walk then do the bloody walk! It’s just plain laziness I was guilty doing this when I first started driving but caught on too it even people in my street question me why I’m walking to places that are 10 mins away when I’ve got a car 😂 it’s a habit you don’t want to be in
She went home bargains the other day in the car and said that she only spent £10 cos she’s trying to save money

She has been on live since about 5pm and just went off now because Harlow keeps getting up, ffs Charlie get a grip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.