Teen mom Young & Pregnant #38 Charlie gave birth two baby number 2, will all her family dreams come true?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s under the jaundice lamp- weird that she refers to it as a “holiday”. My little one was very yellow after about a week, mother in law advised us to keep her away from orange clothes as it made her look worse 😆 to be fair we took her out on a nice sunny day and it really did the trick, but I know some need a few hours under the lamp x
They just placed my nephew next to the window for a couple of hours straight after he was born 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ gonna sound stupid didn’t realise there was a lamp for it

Reactions: 4
They just placed my nephew next to the window for a couple of hours straight after he was born 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ gonna sound stupid didn’t realise there was a lamp for it
Tbh I was advised to put my lad near the patio doors when in his Moses basket x

Reactions: 4
Tbh I was advised to put my lad near the patio doors when in his Moses basket x
To be fair I was 10 at the time and I was the baby of the family till he came so it was my first experience with them ever in my life so I just expected a whole line of babies in incubation or what not next too windows 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ like I thought they could only be jaundice straight after birth due to the impact of being born didn’t realise it could suddenly appear

Reactions: 2
I was told natural light and milk would help when my daughter was born really jaundiced. She looked like a Simpsons character. 😶

Hopefully Hughie isn't in hospital for long.

I don't understand why parents post their sick children on Facebook. I know he wasn't seriously unwell but still... That kid is gonna grow up and find those posts on his mum's Facebook/ Instagram.

Where is the dignity for babies and children these days? There's just no need to post your child lying in a hospital bed. I personally think those photos should remain private.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't understand why parents post their sick children on Facebook. I know he wasn't seriously unwell but still... That kid is gonna grow up and find those posts on his mum's Facebook/ Instagram.

Where is the dignity for babies and children these days? There's just no need to post your child lying in a hospital bed. I personally think those photos should remain private.
I agree 100%, however I have posted photos of my eldest in hospital on facebook, however mine was to raise awareness for type 1 diabetes and the symptoms

Reactions: 1
I agree 100%, however I have posted photos of my eldest in hospital on facebook, however mine was to raise awareness for type 1 diabetes and the symptoms
I think it's very different when you post photos to raise awareness! But she just posts her kids every time they're unwell. Remember when H was unwell a while ago and she posted photos of her lying in bed sick? Ridiculous!! Poor girl:(

Reactions: 2
Bedtime snack consisting of two packets of crisps and ridiculously strong juice

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes but I wear tampons I wouldn’t go out with massive blood soaked pads on after giving birth
Some people don’t have a choice to do that with stuff. Still have school runs to do etc. obviously not in this case but people do still go out an do stuff after having a baby 😂

Reactions: 29
Some people don’t have a choice to do that with stuff. Still have school runs to do etc. obviously not in this case but people do still go out an do stuff after having a baby 😂
Yes exactly 😂 I had my second child on the Monday home on the Tuesday. My first child's first day of pre school was the Wednesday so I had to take her obviously. Was I bleeding a lot? yes but I bleed a lot with periods too so I get on with it.

Reactions: 19
Yes exactly 😂 I had my second child on the Monday home on the Tuesday. My first child's first day of pre school was the Wednesday so I had to take her obviously. Was I bleeding a lot? yes but I bleed a lot with periods too so I get on with it.
Exactly, I have very heavy periods n I wish I could just not leave the house when I’m bleeding that much😂 You just have to get on with everything

Reactions: 8
I think there’s a massive difference between a period and then your fanny stretching 10cm so you can push a melon out 😂 if people want to go out cool but I only asked if she was still going to be bleeding as the last thing I’d want to be doing is sat at a party

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.