Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a harness for a lead I think
I could be wrong, but I'm sure dogs that age shouldn't be walked. They need to have the vaccines first. Doesn't look old enough to have had them yet! (Again, I could be wrong though!)

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong, but I'm sure dogs that age shouldn't be walked. They need to have the vaccines first. Doesn't look old enough to have had them yet! (Again, I could be wrong though!)
You're right, a dog shouldn't be walked until at least a week after their second lot of jabs, obviously we don't know whether it's had them or not.

But she could just be putting the harness and lead on round the house and garden to get the pup used to it as we had to do that with ours!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t think they should be walked at that age but I think she mentioned the puppy doing well with puppy pads and wanting to start toilet training outside

Charlotte and her new BF both look like they could do with a good wash 🤢 I hope she has some decent contraception although maybe she’s planning another baby now the twins are starting school so she doesn’t have to look for work?
If smell lines were visible the stench of weed would be strong with him I can imagine him having the smell on him like it’s aftershave

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie’s baby must be called Hugo cause what is the need for this nonsense
9019831A-CC22-4BCA-A07B-C883596B6173.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I have my children in designer a lot but I couldn’t sit there posting stuff like that on instagram trying to look all good with a bit of Hugo Boss it’s embarrassing, the ones who boast the most are the ones who have nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But that’s like calling your kid Calvin 😆🙄

anything to get personalised clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.