Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she doesnโ€™t expect to have another baby under her mums roof๐Ÿคฏ itโ€™ll get very cramped very fast if she keeps popping them out every 3 years

Reactions: 1
But if she had another one would she get paid for it? I know the cap is two kids but is the twins a loophole?

Considering he may possibly already have one
You get paid child benefit for as many kids as you have, only the child element of uc is capped at 2

Reactions: 4
Come on...Did anyone ever expect Charlotte to contribute towards society ๐Ÿคฃ

Give your head a wobble
Nah the baby would come out stoned ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ I remember in school they had a display board about pregnancy and sexual health and one of the diagrams was drawings of sperm coming from a guy who was stoned so the sperm looked stoned with little weed Leafs on there mind and that and now throughout my life I am traumatised by it and never go near a stoner guy.
Yeah Charlotte go have stoned sperm swimming inside your vagina and on your back letโ€™s pray thereโ€™s no green bits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he stood like that.
Why does he want a โ€˜good bodyโ€™ for a picture with his baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a full time personal trainer and class fitness instructor I have second hand embarrassment over that gym photo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait?
So is he talking about skin-to-skin with his newborn son?
Heโ€™s posing in the gym because he thinks people are going to be looking at his body when his son is minutes old?
Iโ€™m officially finished ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wait?
So is he talking about skin-to-skin with his newborn son?
Heโ€™s posing in the gym because he thinks people are going to be looking at his body when his son is minutes old?
Iโ€™m officially finished ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Iโ€™m trying to work out if it is him saying it or Charlieโ€™s insisted he gets a good body for the pic of him holding the baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ ether way itโ€™s cringey
This officially shows as much as Charlie stages pics theyโ€™re now that couple that actually tries to be an Instagram couple ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.