Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like tit just want cars crashing into houses, girls cheating on their boyfriends, balloons and parties with watermelon, people stalking others in cars and angry receipts back 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So sad to see Charlie posting Harlow literally just in her knickers, she has so many followers how does she know there’s no wrongens on there 😫

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So sad to see Charlie posting Harlow literally just in her knickers, she has so many followers how does she know there’s no wrongens on there 😫
It makes me so mad how people can do this and not think of the consequences. But I also feel like Instagram should have something in the algorithm to stop these types of posts being shown. Everytime someone mentions covid or the vaccine a little warning comes up on their stories or post so why can't they build something into the algorithm to stop things like this being posted!

Reactions: 14
It makes me so mad how people can do this and not think of the consequences. But I also feel like Instagram should have something in the algorithm to stop these types of posts being shown. Everytime someone mentions covid or the vaccine a little warning comes up on their stories or post so why can't they build something into the algorithm to stop things like this being posted!
It does my head in too but whenever I say anything on groups like girlsmouth etc I get loads of stick of being too cautious etc but you do get weirdos that’ll snoop on strangers Facebook profiles and do horrible things to their kids because their pictures their header etc. it gets too me when people have them as their profile too like where’s the safeguarding?
Or when I’m on tinder they’ll have them all over their dating prolfile. Like you can’t be too cautious, even when I’m baby sitting my nieces and they want to go on the trampoline I always make sure they’re fully clothed because you never know who’s about.
We had a police man living across from us when I was a kid and me and all my mates would play near mine and the guy got done for kiddy pictures my mum found out he had a webcam pointing at us in his bedroom window all along when all this going on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol at Harlow having watermelon on Charlie's story. Did Butlins bring that for ya hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This make a me so angry!! Harlow has an active, good dad in her life
If I didn’t know Brett was Hs dad I would assume olly is going by how she’s worded it. It’s really bad if she’s like this on SM god knows what she says behind closed doors and what she encourages or tries to make H say and behave

Reactions: 12
Y
If I didn’t know Brett was Hs dad I would assume olly is going by how she’s worded it. It’s really bad if she’s like this on SM god knows what she says behind closed doors and what she encourages or tries to make H say and behave
Yeah 100% she gets Harlow to call Oliver dad. It's so bad, i feel for Brett having to see it all over SM. Like the above poster said if Brett posted something like this about Charlotte on mothers day, Chodder would be fuming

Reactions: 8
Y

Yeah 100% she gets Harlow to call Oliver dad. It's so bad, i feel for Brett having to see it all over SM. Like the above poster said if Brett posted something like this about Charlotte on mothers day, Chodder would be fuming
She’ll be fewming and posting how mad she is over over SM then her fans would be up her arse saying how out of order he is and dming him calling him all sorts. The fact is she knows what she’s doing and all I can really put it down too is her being toxic and probably trouble in paradise with her and olly with how much she posts like every post is ether her with him, him with Harlow or all free of them together. She’s clearly more into him then he is of her

Reactions: 3
And what’s going to happen when Charlie’s the same was as she was with Brett after this baby’s born and Oliver fucks off, daddy number 3 for Harlow to be confused with? she’s disgusting, hope Brett does the same for Charlotte considering she’s the one you see taking Harlow on days out she enjoys rather then forced smiles and pictures with Oliver

Reactions: 8
Has Charlotte really bought herself a fathers day gift 😂😂😂😂😂
🤦🏼‍♀️ Nah hate mums like that celebrate Father’s Day to point score and make a point the dads not involved like if it was the other way round be uproar but it’s fine when a mum does it. Also bet they are fake ass Jordan’s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.