Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen there’s the new teen mum series coming out soon, anyone know what I can watch it on? I don’t have virgin/sky and just use itv player, bbc player, the 4 app and stuff as I don’t watch much but I do want to watch the new teen mum😂

Also I know this isn’t the thread for them girls but I find that thread is so hard to find (maybe I’m just stupid lol)

Reactions: 2
Just seen there’s the new teen mum series coming out soon, anyone know what I can watch it on? I don’t have virgin/sky and just use itv player, bbc player, the 4 app and stuff as I don’t watch much but I do want to watch the new teen mum😂

Also I know this isn’t the thread for them girls but I find that thread is so hard to find (maybe I’m just stupid lol)
Now tv has it i think thats £10 a month but they sometimes have free trials etc

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wonder if that’s her baby shower outfit behind
Is she even that far along to be having a baby shower soon? I thought they just found out the gender the other day 😂 would be abit weird if it is for that; to just leave it hanging around for months…

Reactions: 3
I thought it was weird too.. unless there’s something else she has going on

Reactions: 1
😂😭 honestly I feel like this pregnancy is the fastest pregnancy ever like I don’t get trimesters or what not pregnancy milestones but I feel like this pregnancy is going so quick considering she’s due in November it just seems very odd to me

Reactions: 3
I’m on a mums group and Charlie has just posted on it, saying she stretched and felt a shocking sensation and now she can’t feel where she is. I’ve never heard of this but hope the baby’s okay, but I hope she isn’t in and out of hospital throughout this pregnancy.

Reactions: 6
Calling it now Charlie’s gonna do a post next week about how next year ollie will have a Father’s Day but he’s a father to H 🙄 (yes I find those kinda posts weird 😂, I’m such a karen)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also anyone else noticed whenever Brett posts H on his story Charlie then has to post a pic of H with Ollie on her story 😂 what’s the point she’s trying to make?

Reactions: 15
Her lips really spoil her face, I wish she would have all that filler dissolved and get it done properly 😩

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.