Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte on a roll with the twincesses’ fruit at breakfast, doesn’t need to be documented every time you give it them though love x

Reactions: 8
atleast she’s actually bothered to toilet train them at 3 and a half 🤷🏽‍♀️ My wee girl is 18 months and she’s showing all signs so were starting. just such lazy parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what Charlie and Oli’s ‘best news ever’ is.. maybe they’ve found out they’re eligible for more benefits 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dunno how they’re gonna afford a holiday like unless she’s saved up all her chase funds

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell Lauras grandad passed away YESTERDAY and she’s already got a tattoo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell Lauras grandad passed away YESTERDAY and she’s already got a tattoo!
Wonder if Morgan has let her out of the house to grieve with her family? She wasn’t allowed to when a family member died before 🚩🚩🚩
Should’ve run for the hills.

Reactions: 24
Wonder if Morgan has let her out of the house to grieve with her family? She wasn’t allowed to when a family member died before 🚩🚩🚩
Should’ve run for the hills.
na dont be daft she’s booked her in for a tattoo instead x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
atleast she’s actually bothered to toilet train them at 3 and a half 🤷🏽‍♀️ My wee girl is 18 months and she’s showing all signs so were starting. just such lazy parenting
Reaching here, all kids are different

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.