Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have a theory that morgan and lauras sperm doner is someone from morgans family, because the 2 kids look awfully like morgan especially the little one. i am aware they said they found the sperm doner on facebook marketplace, but would you really trust some stranger with their sperm?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i have a theory that morgan and lauras sperm doner is someone from morgans family, because the 2 kids look awfully like morgan especially the little one. i am aware they said they found the sperm doner on facebook marketplace, but would you really trust some stranger with their sperm?
I don’t know much about it but I believe it’s quite common! Doing it the “professional” way can be really expensive, I saw a documentary once and a bloke had 200 odd kids! He’d never met any but had his own kids with his partner too!

Reactions: 4
Gonna start a gofundme for a new top for Brett seeing as he only owns that Vivienne Westwood one poor bugger x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t ever get my head around finding a sperm donor on fb!

Reactions: 12
What in the duck would you search for to find a sperm donor on market place 😂😂 best thing that come up for me was kebab skewers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What in the duck would you search for to find a sperm donor on market place 😂😂 best thing that come up for me was kebab skewers 😂
like the above poster @MoveBtchGetOutTheWay i also saw the same documentary I think so correct me if I am wrong. There was like secret groups set up just to find a donor etc. They would then go round their house and collect the sperm. The one I saw she met him and he gave her a calpol syringe of sperm and she got the job done in the seats of the car😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Kebab skewers😂😂😂😂😂😂 thats finished me off😂😂😂😂😂

Gonna start a gofundme for a new top for Brett seeing as he only owns that Vivienne Westwood one poor bugger x
He actually does😂😂😂 although tbf I have a wardrobe full of clothes and only wear the same like 4 outfits😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know much about it but I believe it’s quite common! Doing it the “professional” way can be really expensive, I saw a documentary once and a bloke had 200 odd kids! He’d never met any but had his own kids with his partner too!
I’m not saying it was Laura or Morgan but I do remember seeing a similar post in bargain bay and there was loads of comments 😂 all I remember was the comments were class and it was only up for like an hour

I’m sorry but Charlie posted on her Facebook yesterday “where can I get harlow an inhaler from today” she actually has no commoner sense??

1) you should always have more than 1
2) everyone knows 111 will prescribed one if you already have one on prescription
3) maybe leave it in a safe place to start off with so you wouldn’t loose it.
If she’s pregnant they’ll 110% end up married unless Oliver is looking at discharging from navy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The people commenting to Charlie saying they have a spare inhaler if she needs it- is that safe to share inhalers? Especially for a child?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The people commenting to Charlie saying they have a spare inhaler if she needs it- is that safe to share inhalers? Especially for a child?
You’re not meant to share any meds unless they’re prescribed to you. I got told off for using my sons inhaler a few weeks back (I didn’t have one as I beckie I outgrew my asthma. First attack in 8 years!)

Reactions: 7
Not meant to but people do. My dads GF refuses to go the GP (she says fear, I think it’s laziness) but her breathing is bad so my nan offered her a spare blue or grey inhaler. I don’t know much about them I never needed them but I know the one me nan was offering was like the mildest one you can get.
But think for Harlow, tell me if I’m wrong I’m going a good couple years back but wouldn’t she need the weird big one being young? I remember kids in school needing the inhalers put into a big plastic barrel thing?

It’s all the vaping Harlow does. Does anyone remember when she had Charlie’s vape?

Reactions: 5
Not meant to but people do. My dads GF refuses to go the GP (she says fear, I think it’s laziness) but her breathing is bad so my nan offered her a spare blue or grey inhaler. I don’t know much about them I never needed them but I know the one me nan was offering was like the mildest one you can get.
But think for Harlow, tell me if I’m wrong I’m going a good couple years back but wouldn’t she need the weird big one being young? I remember kids in school needing the inhalers put into a big plastic barrel thing?
The big plastic barrel thing is just a spacer, it makes it easier for the children to breathe the inhaler in, it can fit any inhaler

Reactions: 2
Can’t remember what car it was but I do remember people on here found out about Charlie’s car 😂 and then Brett did an indirect about it
I don’t get why this is weird tbh, it’s far too easy for someone to find out where you live from your reg if you know how. Makes perfect sense to cover it, you’d be stupid not to!

I don’t get why this is weird tbh, it’s far too easy for someone to find out where you live from your reg if you know how. Makes perfect sense to cover it, you’d be stupid not to!
To be fair I just cover near enough everything up not like what Charlotte does just I’ve heard loads of creepy story’s from Prick Advisor over people getting. Stalked from the littlest of things

Reactions: 1
it can also be used to clone the reg. Obvs can’t confirm if it was 100% cause of her instagram posts but my sisters reg got cloned and put on a car that committed crimes. She used to get speeding fines through that was from a total different car.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.