Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should have done a poll at the start of the new thread..... How long until Charlie is posting "just me and you now baby girl xo" on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waiting for her account to suddenly reactivate when she realises she can’t get the following again so no freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she write that she’s glad to have only genuine followers that want to want them grow? And now she’s begging for randomers to follow her 😂 I ain’t a genuine follower either, I just love the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My dogs Instagram account has more followers than chodz loool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be so fuming about loosing all her followers, brands, brand tags etc 😬 oh and the fact she won’t be getting many zilch sign ups now? Bet she’s lost a few ££ from loosing her account

• Haha
She must be so fuming about loosing all her followers, brands, brand tags etc 😬 oh and the fact she won’t be getting many zilch sign ups now? Bet she’s lost a few ££ from loosing her account
Hahahaha couldn’t of happened to a better person 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she write that she’s glad to have only genuine followers that want to want them grow? And now she’s begging for randomers to follow her 😂 I ain’t a genuine follower either, I just love the drama
I kinda wanna follow her for the drama but don't want to give her the followers🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
She should be so embarrassed constantly begging for followers. Surprised she isn’t tagging #follow4follow #like4like on her posts

• Haha
She should be so embarrassed constantly begging for followers. Surprised she isn’t tagging #follow4follow #like4like on her posts
Didn’t see do that when she first made the account telling people to dm her screenshots of them following her so she can follow back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
58589976-F77D-4252-B12B-D17BB172C489.png

She genuinely looks like an advert for the NSPCC. Seeing any child looking this unhappy and depressed is genuinely concerning. I hope she’s going back to bretts today 😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1112824
She genuinely looks like an advert for the NSPCC. Seeing any child looking this unhappy and depressed is genuinely concerning. I hope she’s going back to bretts today 😢😢
There’s fair photos of me looking like that as a child not because I was in an unhappy home but because I hated being put in dresses 😂 maybe Harlows the same 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1112824
It literally does. I'm not one for slating another mum. Being one myself I know it's hard but poor Harlow never looks happy with her mum. What does it show about Charlie's parenting. She is a million times happy around Brett and Charlotte. Poor little girl. I want to take her and look after her when it's Charlie's turn to have her. Being a mum is more than just dressing your kid up like a doll. Kids don't remember the expensive clothes you brought them. They remember the fun things you did with them

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's just watching the TV and concentrating?
This thread is like groundhog day sometimes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.