Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why the filter was added when posting on here.
I didn’t add a filter I just screenshotted her story and posted it on here. If you look on her story it’s exactly the same as the pic on here

Reactions: 2
I didn’t add a filter I just screenshotted her story and posted it on here. If you look on her story it’s exactly the same as the pic on here
Someone posted the difference, I just had a look myself and she isn’t grey.

Reactions: 1
Why would you put a filter on a child anyway? I’ve never understood that, unless you got the silly ones, I’d never put a filter on my child but that’s just me🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I agree, the filter was added on here, the real photo Charlie posted is on the right*
View attachment 1113946
I definitely didn’t add a filter to the photo, I just screen shotted it and posted it. She’s either been reading here and deleted it and reposted without a filter or tattle somehow changed the tone of the picture. I didn’t do it, why would I want to put a filter on someone else’s kid? Or any kid for that matter hahaa

I definitely didn’t add a filter to the photo, I just screen shotted it and posted it. She’s either been reading here and deleted it and reposted without a filter or tattle somehow changed the tone of the picture. I didn’t do it, why would I want to put a filter on someone else’s kid? Or any kid for that matter hahaa
4DEF4E46-D69B-430B-9704-1F00A296165B.jpeg

This is the photo showing in my camera roll at the time I posted the picture. It looks completely normal here so the filter just have somehow been put on when posting it on here. I didn’t even know you could add filters on here. Maybe I did something by mistake I don’t know….either way she still looks really depressed and lost

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1115721
This is the photo showing in my camera roll at the time I posted the picture. It looks completely normal here so the filter just have somehow been put on when posting it on here. I didn’t even know you could add filters on here. Maybe I did something by mistake I don’t know….either way she still looks really depressed and lost
i’m sorry i don’t mean to be rude but you probably shouldn’t still have that photo in your camera roll :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1115721
It was on her story all day. And you have a vendetta against Charlie lol, I’m not her biggest fan but all your posts are about talking to Oliver or making Charlie look worse so?

Reactions: 6
It was on her story all day. And you have a vendetta against Charlie lol, I’m not her biggest fan but all your posts are about talking to Oliver or making Charlie look worse so?
i said this ages ago she was always talking to oliver and reporting back things he said to her then when i asked why she didn’t tell Charlie her boyfriend was messaging her the response was ‘i don’t want them to know its me’ after already posting on her about having dark hair, breast implants and a Mercedes’ all the old posts come across like it is a flex someone else’s boyfriend them😂that photo has been filtered 😂

Screenshot of a photo I have taking and edited with a filter to show that it doesn’t tell you it has been filtered so the screen shot doesn’t prove it hasn’t been filtered

Attachments

Reactions: 8
How can Charlie put shite on Facebook referring to Harlow as ‘our girl’ and tagging Oliver.
So bad seriously! If I was Brett i'd be fuming and if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Charlotte posting that stuff about H then chodder would be fuming!

Reactions: 13
I think Charlie’s tried to push Brett as fas as she can in the hope he says he wants nothing to do with Charlie and he will see Harlow when she’s old enough. Her goal being they can be a family and harlow grow up thinking he’s her dad not Brett as she eventually will forget him. I say that as my partners had it done to him (he didn’t back down though) the traits are so similar

Reactions: 8
She’s deffo the kind of gal to get pregnant to trap them.. with the strange hold she has over Oliver I can deffo see it. Just a shame she’s not maternal and the kids will just be for dress up and photos and to fight over 😴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.