Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress she is selling on his Instagram saying she paid £120 for it 😵💫😵 surely no one in there right mind especially herself that has no job or proper income has paid £120 for that stinky dress
a friend of mine, lovely girl but a bit dim! Is always in debt, struggling to pay her bills. She got a back payment from one of her benefits and spent it all on £130 pairs of trainers for her and her kids. Just because she’s spent that on a dress doesn’t mean she’s financially sound.
I’d want a whole seasons wardrobe for my kid if I was spending that!!

Reactions: 10
The dress she is selling on his Instagram saying she paid £120 for it 😵💫😵 surely no one in there right mind especially herself that has no job or proper income has paid £120 for that stinky dress
Something called ✨benefit fraud✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She lives in one of the worst places in Doncaster, trust me she’s not well off, she’s just bad with her money

Reactions: 11
✨zilch rewards✨

She lives in one of the worst places in Doncaster, trust me she’s not well off, she’s just bad with her money
Yeah she definitely has no concept of thinking ahead she spends all her money on things like clothes, instant happiness

And tit lip filler 😭

• Haha
shes defo claiming as single! ohhh there gonna ask some questions of where this baby came from 😂😂

• Haha
Does Olis wages not affect her benefit? as they live together
Yeah they would if they’ve claimed as a couple, but knowing her she’s probs claiming as single lol
Is he even earning anything? So confused about his situation

Reactions: 2
Does Olis wages not affect her benefit? as they live together
They probably say they don’t live together and probably will say he goes to hers every couple of days to see the kids but is buying his own food and not contributing to bills and they’ll be happy with that. My sisters ex reported her when they just broke up and she just got with her current partner for this and her best mate told her to say the above which she did and they were fine with it didn’t effect her pay

Reactions: 2
My sisters ex reported her when they just broke up and she just got with her current partner for this and her best mate told her to say the above which she did and they were fine with it didn’t effect her pay
I’m not doubting that this is true but just Incase anyone that is reading this thinks it’s not serious and they too could just say this and get away with it. I know two people that have done this- one has a criminal record for fraud.
The other, when she went to the meeting to talk about it, they had logs going back 3 months, day and night of when her “partner” came into and out of the house so could prove he was there more that she was saying. They had family holiday photos taken off Facebook. They intercepted the post and saw he still got his mail there. So many things.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m not doubting that this is true but just Incase anyone that is reading this thinks it’s not serious and they too could just say this and get away with it. I know two people that have done this- one has a criminal record for fraud.
The other, when she went to the meeting to talk about it, they had logs going back 3 months, day and night of when her “partner” came into and out of the house so could prove he was there more that she was saying. They had family holiday photos taken off Facebook. They intercepted the post and saw he still got his mail there. So many things.
this also happened to someone I know. There was photos of him arriving at the house and leaving. She ended up owing loads and faced prison if she didn’t pay back

Reactions: 6
We’ll thing is she never uses Facebook and he doesn't use it much or post pictures he made sure he’s post was getting sent to his dads rather than my sisters so really looking back they really thought this through over not getting caught out on this. When you know how to play the system it is easy (not condoning what they done is right 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not on benefits myself I work etc just when you grow up around if you know peoples tricks)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.