Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Makes me really sad because I've recently just suffered x2 miscarriages (not saying this for sympathy) and I feel like Charlie doesn't deserve Harlow or this new baby. It makes me so angry tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

ShanSX

I see she’s off to slating bretts family AGAIN

‘you’ll only need mummy’s side’ she’s like a 15 year old school girl, of course Harlow is going to need her dads side, she adores them, Charlie is a fucking child having children, god help those poor babies, forever used as a weapon

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Blackdiamond

The people commenting ‘it’s finally out’ wtf?? if she’s due in November then she’s only been pregnant for 2 minutes and she’s only found out herself 30 seconds ago. Calm down!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Goldfish

VIP Member
Didn’t Charlie kick off when Jane had a bath with Harlow even though they were both in swimsuits as she said it was inappropriate, but will happily let some random bloke take her swimming

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

VIP Member
Maybe she's just watching the TV and concentrating?
This thread is like groundhog day sometimes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Goldfish

VIP Member
She’s such an ungrateful, immature little girl. How are you going to stand there and publicly slag off your daughters father and grandmother when they both are very active and present in her life? Give it a few months and she’ll be the same towards Oli and his mum

Reactions: 33

Trace

VIP Member
Oliver took a week off work the week Charlie was ovulating 😂🤣 that’s fcuking dedication right there his boss must of been mega understanding 🙈 NOT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
I’ve been rewatching again too and one part Brett goes “there wouldn’t be a one year anniversary if you didn’t get pregnant”
Like imagine saying that to your pregnant girlfriend? I was shook 🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I wonder if she will do an Amber from Teen Mom and give her second baby a location based name as well. Harlow and Basildon has a ring to it x

• Haha

nelly2317

VIP Member
Came straight here when I saw Charlies story. I know a lot of us have thought there's something not quite right about the way he is with H. Seriously though, babysitting a 2 year old for the day and out of all the activities you could choose to do on a lovely warm sunny day, you take them swimming??? 🤢😳 Nah hun, f**k that. Brett get that pest away from your daughter before it's too late!!! So much for Charlie's, "all I wanna do is protect you".......ok sure you do !!!
I think that’s a bit of a serious route to go down and a huge accusation, all because he’s taking her swimming?

ffocdkd

How is that weird? Some people on this thread that keep nit picking at Oliver are starting to wind me up… I personally think Oliver is amazing with Harlow. People would soon complain if he didn’t bother with her. My child used to have snuggles in bed with my ex when we were together so I don’t see the problem?
New member coming to defend oliver?💀 sus

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Please let's not turn this in to mumsnet! Kids are different and can potty train at whatever age. Charlotte mentioned she had made an effort to start a while ago (when she did the oversharing story about one of them doing a poo or something 😑) so hopefully she is pursuing it and if she is finding it hard is asking for support...

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Skellh

Charlie is so ungrateful, speaking about Jane like that is horrible, wether she likes her or not is irrelevant she’s active in Harlows life and clearly cares a lot about her!
She should be grateful for her some grandmothers don’t give a toss!
I hope next time Jane has Harlow she sends her home with a little bag of Salmon to p*ss her off!

Reactions: 30