Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because Oliver is her boyfriend? and If you read the last thread you’d know Charlotte and Charlie dont get on, so she wouldnt id imagine.

The point was that we think Charlie doesn't have Harlow anymore. So its clear Brett has gave Harlow to Charlotte

Which is fine because Charlotte is HIS girlfriend. Im just saying it’s definitely not been Charlie
I got your point I’m just saying Charlie shouldn’t think that way because it’s childish and petty when she does the exact same thing with Oliver that’s all I wasn’t trying to invalidate your opinion.

I got your point I’m just saying Charlie shouldn’t think that way because it’s childish and petty when she does the exact same thing with Oliver that’s all I wasn’t trying to invalidate your opinion.
I think Charlie is a lot more than petty and childish so wouldn’t put much past her 🤣

Reactions: 7
Brett must have Harlow because out of all the things that could be said about you, thats surely thats a big thing you’d want to correct on Instagram if it wasn’t true!

Reactions: 3
It's so nice seeing Harlow dressed in warm kids clothes, having fun going to play areas and just being a normal kid. She has the most adorable smile!

Reactions: 5
Brett must have Harlow because out of all the things that could be said about you, thats surely thats a big thing you’d want to correct on Instagram if it wasn’t true!
As a mum, id be so affronted if someone assumed I didnt have custody of my child and I never even made the effort to prove them wrong

Reactions: 8
As a mum, id be so affronted if someone assumed I didnt have custody of my child and I never even made the effort to prove them wrong
Exactly that, I think she’s completely given up being a good mum

Im not a mum but I still feel the same if there was a whole group of people discussing if I had lost custody of my child I would 100% be making sure everyone knew that I did still have custody. I can’t believe she hasn’t

Exactly that, I think she’s completely given up being a good mum
She just wants to be a good girlfriend to olliebobs

Reactions: 4
She might also have been advised not to discuss what has happened
See this is what makes me think something has happened with social services. Charlie Airs everything online..... screenshot of arguments, false abuse allegations, doing balloons, crashing her car. I think she's been told keep quiet and post nothing

Reactions: 17
See this is what makes me think something has happened with social services. Charlie Airs everything online..... screenshot of arguments, false abuse allegations, doing balloons, crashing her car. I think she's been told keep quiet and post nothing
I think it must be an ongoing thing with social why neither of them have addressed it but Brett is evidently posting Harlow more leading to speculation… if there’s still an ongoing investigation or it’s going to court I guess neither would or could post about it for now but she used to constantly post her, even if it was just those ridiculous outfits or constantly out to eat so there’s definitely something odd going on!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if when she had stopped Brett seeing Harlow that he applied for an emergency order from the court? A decision can be made within a few weeks I think and perhaps Brett got to have custody potentially for good or in the meantime until a proper hearing , which could be why they are not speaking on it

Reactions: 6
I think it must be an ongoing thing with social why neither of them have addressed it but Brett is evidently posting Harlow more leading to speculation… if there’s still an ongoing investigation or it’s going to court I guess neither would or could post about it for now but she used to constantly post her, even if it was just those ridiculous outfits or constantly out to eat so there’s definitely something odd going on!
This what makes me think maybe it’s to do with something she posted. I can’t see her not posting just because she’s been advised other then if it’s already bit her on the arse what she’s posted previously

Reactions: 1
This what makes me think maybe it’s to do with something she posted. I can’t see her not posting just because she’s been advised other then if it’s already bit her on the arse what she’s posted previously
We all know when ollie is away she would be posting Harlow so sonwthibgs happened. Luckily it's meant Harlow is safe and happy

I wonder if when she had stopped Brett seeing Harlow that he applied for an emergency order from the court? A decision can be made within a few weeks I think and perhaps Brett got to have custody potentially for good or in the meantime until a proper hearing , which could be why they are not speaking on it
Like Maid the series on Netflix

Like Maid the series on Netflix
Yes I guess so hadn’t thought of that 😂 My friend went through it a few years ago, I just think Charlie would have 10000 percent addressed it or made it obvious if she still had Harlow, so my bets are that she’s keeping it off socials so it doesn’t go against her or whatever

I reckon somethings happened behind the scenes I can’t see it just being her taking Harlow to a&e every week I think there’s deffo more too it. Charlie wouldn’t air something that makes her look bad and Brett is good at keeping quiet in due course when the time is right as we have seen a numerical of times
I reckon somethings happened behind the scenes I can’t see it just being her taking Harlow to a&e every week I think there’s deffo more too it. Charlie wouldn’t air something that makes her look bad and Brett is good at keeping quiet in due course when the time is right as we have seen a numerical of times
well charlie's did say oliver was abusive and controlling and now she's back with him someone might of told social and showed them everything she put online and they might of removed harlow for her safety. or like the many times charlie has admitted she can't cope and they removed her because of that

well charlie's did say oliver was abusive and controlling and now she's back with him someone might of told social and showed them everything she put online and they might of removed harlow for her safety. or like the many times charlie has admitted she can't cope and they removed her because of that
Yeah that would make sense, if that has happened hopefully she will learn that she can’t go around throwing accusations

Reactions: 2
and thats why you really need to watch what you post on social media. you never know who’s watching

Reactions: 7
I sort of hope Harlow stays with Brett permanently and it isn't a temporary thing. She looks so much happier and healthier... she hasn't been to a and e or had a cough yet lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.