Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least her abd Brett would be good with the kid
and it would be looked after

Poor Harlow has had a rough start with Charlie crashing into houses, doing balloons, publicly accusing every guy of being abusive , constantly taking Harlow to a nd e and dressing her poorly for tge weather
I mean true much rather her and Brett have one then charlie and Ollie 😂

Reactions: 4
Charlottes (bretts gf) posted another story about being ‘too young’ YES you are😭😭 deffo another pregnancy on the cards soon by the looks lol
I don’t get how this means another pregnancy on the cards I say I want kids a lot when I seen toddlers playing and I know lots of others do doesn’t mean they’ll get pregnant in 6-8 weeks like my 18 year old sister says “she wants a baby but doesn’t want a baby” she’s been saying this since she was 15 doesn’t mean anything

Reactions: 3
I love that Charlotte has a good relationship with Harlow, but do we think Charlie has willingly gave Harlow to Charlotte for the day? I dont think so.

Reactions: 7
I love that Charlotte has a good relationship with Harlow, but do we think Charlie has willingly gave Harlow to Charlotte for the day? I dont think so.
Does she have any say in it if she’s not the full time parent? Pretty sure she slept in bed and left Oliver to change H’s nappy, feed her and care for her, just how it is when you have a significant other and you’re also a parent, after a while (later rather than sooner) they may get involved and help you abit, she has no leg to stand on to complain.

Does she have any say in it if she’s not the full time parent? Pretty sure she slept in bed and left Oliver to change H’s nappy, feed her and care for her, just how it is when you have a significant other and you’re also a parent, after a while (later rather than sooner) they may get involved and help you abit, she has no leg to stand on to complain.
I meant it as ‘if Charlie DID have harlow, she wouldn’t willingly give her to charlotte for the day’

Reactions: 4
I meant it as ‘if Charlie DID have harlow, she wouldn’t willingly give her to charlotte for the day’
But she’d give her to Oliver so she has to have the same energy surely is my point? I doubt she would willingly but if you would with your boyfriend why would Charlotte be an issue, it’s so childish and petty.

But she’d give her to Oliver so she has to have the same energy surely is my point? I doubt she would willingly but if you would with your boyfriend why would Charlotte be an issue, it’s so childish and petty.
because Oliver is her boyfriend? and If you read the last thread you’d know Charlotte and Charlie dont get on, so she wouldnt id imagine.

The point was that we think Charlie doesn't have Harlow anymore. So its clear Brett has gave Harlow to Charlotte

Which is fine because Charlotte is HIS girlfriend. Im just saying it’s definitely not been Charlie

Reactions: 10
because Oliver is her boyfriend? and If you read the last thread you’d know Charlotte and Charlie dont get on, so she wouldnt id imagine.

The point was that we think Charlie doesn't have Harlow anymore. So its clear Brett has gave Harlow to Charlotte

Which is fine because Charlotte is HIS girlfriend. Im just saying it’s definitely not been Charlie
I don’t think Charlie cares who has Harlow, as long as she doesn’t. I think she would pick and choose when she would allow Charlotte to have a role in harlows life depending on mood that day and whether or not she could be arsed with Harlow - which is hardly ever, that’s if she has custody which it appears atm she doesn’t

Reactions: 5
Charlie probably wouldn’t want too cause when her and Ollie split up I doubt he’d take full custody of that child

I know what you meant and I agree there's no way Charlie would willingly let Charlotte take Harlow out for the day when it wasn't too long ago that she kept moaning and bitchinf about Charlotte.
Sonethibgs happened and obviously Charlie can't have Harlow

Reactions: 10
I know what you meant and I agree there's no way Charlie would willingly let Charlotte take Harlow out for the day when it wasn't too long ago that she kept moaning and bitchinf about Charlotte.
I hate to say it but Harlow looks so much happier with Brett and Charlotte. When she’s with them she’s warm and smiley. Whereas when she’s with Charlie she’s hardly wrapped up in any clothes looking like it’s a forced smile

Reactions: 8
yes thank you exactly what im saying !

Reactions: 1
yes thank you exactly what im saying !
Nah Charlie wouldn’t let her, I imagine Charlie would be the time to go in at Brett and be like “why’s she playing step mum to my daughter, she’s no step mum” Charlotte could fill a bottle up for Harlow and Charlie would probably have something to say about that or moan that she’s getting pics of Harlow etc. it’s fine for her to play happy family’s with Ollie in the pic but obviously when it comes to Brett and his girlfriends it’s an issue. Like she’s fine Charlotte passing money for Harlow because it’s Charlie’s gain but comes to anything else it’s a big no no in Charlie’s world 🤔 be interesting if we ever find out what’s happened, can’t recall has Charlie even posted a pic of her and just H since bretts had her?

Reactions: 7
Nah Charlie wouldn’t let her, I imagine Charlie would be the time to go in at Brett and be like “why’s she playing step mum to my daughter, she’s no step mum” Charlotte could fill a bottle up for Harlow and Charlie would probably have something to say about that or moan that she’s getting pics of Harlow etc. it’s fine for her to play happy family’s with Ollie in the pic but obviously when it comes to Brett and his girlfriends it’s an issue. Like she’s fine Charlotte passing money for Harlow because it’s Charlie’s gain but comes to anything else it’s a big no no in Charlie’s world 🤔 be interesting if we ever find out what’s happened, can’t recall has Charlie even posted a pic of her and just H since bretts had her?
Shes posted 1 at swimming, then she was straight back at bretts that nignt

Reactions: 1
Got to hand it to Charlotte though it takes a big person to stick around especially with someone like charlie. It’s so lovely to see her relationship with Harlow grow she’s clearly a decent person and cares a lot about brett and Harlow

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.