Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
well charlie's did say oliver was abusive and controlling and now she's back with him someone might of told social and showed them everything she put online and they might of removed harlow for her safety. or like the many times charlie has admitted she can't cope and they removed her because of that
don’t think screenshots would be enough to remove a child from someone’s care know days loads of people make these accusations when they break up with someone even when they weren’t dangerous or abusive. There would have to be actual evidence to prove they was or it even happened. The screenshots Charlie put up of her and Ollie arguing didn’t seem abusive or aggressive to me more controlling from Charlie’s side.

Reactions: 1
I
don’t think screenshots would be enough to remove a child from someone’s care know days loads of people make these accusations when they break up with someone even when they weren’t dangerous or abusive. There would have to be actual evidence to prove they was or it even happened. The screenshots Charlie put up of her and Ollie arguing didn’t seem abusive or aggressive to me more controlling from Charlie’s side.
With all Charlie's posts... nothing seemed abusive from Brett or ollie it all seemed controlling from her and whenever they would "snap" or defend themselves she 2ould cry abuse to her fans on Instagram

Reactions: 4
With all Charlie's posts... nothing seemed abusive from Brett or ollie it all seemed controlling from her and whenever they would "snap" or defend themselves she 2ould cry abuse to her fans on Instagram
Yeah I remember thing it was with the cot and she uploaded the wrong screenshots and it showed her having a go at Brett and she immediately deleted it and uploaded the other half of the convo so it looked like Brett was having a go at her for no reason but I can’t see the screenshots being the only reason why Harlow isn’t with her. Like if that was the case loads of kids would be taken into care if they only accepted that evidence

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's a pic from now, she's trying to pretend she has her because she knows people suspect she's lost custody.

Reactions: 5
I don't think it's a pic from now, she's trying to pretend she has her because she knows people suspect she's lost custody.
if you look at charlotte video she put up yesterday with harlow her skin were clear. So yea quite possible be a old photo

Reactions: 6
Just why, why would you do it? Putting old pictures up to hide what your actions have caused. Are you actually starting to grow up and realise what you’re losing Charlie?

She’s posted another pic of harlow. So she must have been reading here. Imagine spending the only hour you get a week with your daughters on tattle hahaha

unless that’s an old pic too as she hasn’t put like “strawberry time” or anything that suggests it’s right now. She might just be reminiscing and looking through old pics

Last edited:
Just cos she doesn’t have full custody, doesn’t mean she doesn’t still get time with her🤷🏼‍♀️ We’ve been talking about it for a while now so I doubt she’s putting photos on cos of that

Reactions: 2
Is there any actual crucial evidence that Charlie doesn’t have custody of Harlow rather than all this speculation? I was under the impression they couldn’t just rip children away from their mothers?

Reactions: 8
Is there any actual crucial evidence that Charlie doesn’t have custody of Harlow rather than all this speculation? I was under the impression they couldn’t just rip children away from their mothers?
I think it's all speculation tbh!

Reactions: 3
She just done a video of her dinner and harlow was sitting in the table playing with a dill why didnt they have dinner together, not as If it's to late
and it doesn’t look like it’s her front room and the caption being about her mums cooked dinners… supervised visit?

and it doesn’t look like it’s her front room and the caption being about her mums cooked dinners… supervised visit?
mat her mums house that is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.