Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the storyline that ive picked up

November - Harlow unwell, Charlie takes her to hospital for a temperature almost every 2 days, fallen out with brett as he cant come to the hospital with harlow (not allowed, only 1 parent) charlie obviously dosent understand this, so we think shes taken harlow back and forth to the hospital to get bretts attention, a lot of people speculating that if she keeps going for no reason she’ll be reported. Brett was accused of hitting charlotte infront of Harlow, Charlie stops harlow going to bretts

December- Harlow hasnt been at bretts for around 2 weeks. Back with Oli, moved house, Harlow was allowed back at Bretts now loverboy is home. Tho it seems not only did Charlie suddenly let Harlow go to bretts, shes not had her back home as far as were concerned except the occasional afternoon.

Moral of story is we think Charlie has been reported to SW due to taking Harlow back and forth to the hospital for essentially no reason but to get back at brett. and we think brett now has ‘custody’ on Harlow
Somethings happened around Christmas it seems and she's not had Harlow since except a Friday night

Somethings happened around Christmas it seems and she's not had Harlow since except a Friday night
It seems very telling that everything happened after Oli reappeared, we dont know the guy but there’s obviously something happening and he’s probably to do with it. Why would Charlie willingly let brett ‘have’ Harlow after accusing him of hitting Charlotte infront of Harlow only a few weeks beforehand, it seems that when she finally got to go, she just never came back 🤷🏽‍♀️

It seems very telling that everything happened after Oli reappeared, we dont know the guy but there’s obviously something happening and he’s probably to do with it. Why would Charlie willingly let brett ‘have’ Harlow after accusing him of hitting Charlotte infront of Harlow only a few weeks beforehand, it seems that when she finally got to go, she just never came back 🤷🏽‍♀️
Imagine the humiliation she would have to face to announce that Brett has Harlow.... after all the lies she made up about him. Would make her look like a terrible parent. So she will keep her mouth shut and make it look like its because she's a lash woman now

Reactions: 8
Imagine the humiliation she would have to face to announce that Brett has Harlow.... after all the lies she made up about him. Would make her look like a terrible parent. So she will keep her mouth shut and make it look like its because she's a lash woman now
Totally. its says enough that the only time she has posted Harlow shes not been at home with her, eg car or swimming then shes straight back to bretts 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit behind with it all atm buuuuutttt at what point did Charlie do a course for eyelashes?
Don’t you have to have some kind of qualification to be able to do them??

I’m a bit behind with it all atm buuuuutttt at what point did Charlie do a course for eyelashes?
She got a course from Zilch 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did one day courses unfortunately most lash techs do it this way too 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Still trying to get my hubby to get tea 🐸 i think harlow has been removed from Charlie. She use to post her everyday on her story. So it’s a bit weird for her to now go quiet when posting harlow.

Reactions: 7
Still trying to get my hubby to get tea 🐸 i think harlow has been removed from Charlie. She use to post her everyday on her story. So it’s a bit weird for her to now go quiet when posting harlow.
And posting things like Harlows toys and the tv with kids programmes on so people think harlows there but if she was she would have posted harlow playing/watching the tv hahahaha
Also, I think Oli has gone back to work as he tried to add me on Snapchat again last night 😂 I blocked him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And posting things like Harlows toys and the tv with kids programmes on so people think harlows there but if she was she would have posted harlow playing/watching the tv hahahaha
Also, I think Oli has gone back to work as he tried to add me on Snapchat again last night 😂 I blocked him
Oh wow and he’s posting comments like “so glad I realised what I had”😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Should’ve accepted him and seen what he’d say to you😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he would’ve said anything about Harlow not being with Charlie
I doubt it lol. He must 100% know I’m on here with what I posted last time when he blocked me. Charlie will defo have told him about this site so he probably reads here.

Reactions: 6
Charlottes (bretts gf) posted another story about being ‘too young’ YES you are😭😭 deffo another pregnancy on the cards soon by the looks lol

Reactions: 3
Charlottes (bretts gf) posted another story about being ‘too young’ YES you are😭😭 deffo another pregnancy on the cards soon by the looks lol
At least her abd Brett would be good with the kid
and it would be looked after

Poor Harlow has had a rough start with Charlie crashing into houses, doing balloons, publicly accusing every guy of being abusive , constantly taking Harlow to a nd e and dressing her poorly for tge weather

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.