Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlottes got a gorgeous figure but is that photo really appropriate if she’s a nurse😬

Charlottes got a gorgeous figure but is that photo really appropriate if she’s a nurse😬
To be honest who really cares... you see all these doctors abd male nurses doing tiktoks thinking their sexy... don't bother what they do in their free time as long as they do their job lol

Charlie does lashes but mind before she did her weekly sexy pose with her tripod

Reactions: 12
Just thought there were rules about professionalism in nursing that’s all
she’s in a bikini, you’d see her like that if you passed her on the beach or something🤣🤣and her accounts on private. Big difference compared to Charlotte doing that and Charlie selling her revolting pictures on OF, imagine if Harlow grows up and comes across that site or any of the half naked pictures of her mum she’s posted online🤮

Reactions: 10
Someone needs to take one for the team and book in for their lashes doing and then question her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so ready for some drama it’s been ages and it’s a bloody Wednesday what is going on 😩

also I’m starting to believe Charlie has willingly given up having Harlow full time, I don’t think child services would have been involved, not yet anyway. Although it’s weird as she just moved and did her bedroom up and always seems to want to play happy families will olly but definitely think it all got too much for her and maybe Brett said he would have her more so she get her on track with work etc

Reactions: 10
There rules working for the NHS but as long as your accounts private and it doesn’t make it clear where you’re work it’s fine. I work with kids so I can’t use my actual name on Facebook, don’t make it clear where I work and as long as you done accept every Tom dick and Harry you’re fine.

Think it’s different to each professional I know one girl who’s a primary school teacher and she’s posted about traveling from a tier 3/4 city in 2021 to a tier 2 too see her new boyfriend 3 hours away

Reactions: 1
Is that not the second baby Bretts younger brother has had in the past 2 years? Im sure Everleigh is his too? Clearly Jane never taught anyone about condoms, considering hes (18?) and 2 different baby mums 😅

Reactions: 5
I work for a regulator similar to the NMC, generally if anything calls into question their fitness to practise in or outside the workplace, then technically anyone could report it.

However, people aren't robots and being in a bikini and taking a picture of yourself wouldn't question your ability to do your job!

The rules they abide by are probably on their website of you're concerned for her professionalism 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.