Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be *that* person but I took a break from social media including here so I am very far behind… does Charlie not have custody of Harlow anymore! What have I missed ??? 😮

Sorry to be *that* person but I took a break from social media including here so I am very far behind… does Charlie not have custody of Harlow anymore! What have I missed ??? 😮
Unsure but given everything bretts been posting of Harlow ir looks like he’s got her a lot more.
And Charlie has posted her times for lash appointments so how does Harlow fit into this?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Unsure but given everything bretts been posting of Harlow ir looks like he’s got her a lot more.
And Charlie has posted her times for lash appointments so how does Harlow fit into this?
I think they have switched roles. Harlow lives with Brett and Charlie sees her second weekends. Soon as she moved with ollie she lost interest

Reactions: 6
Come on guys we’re being too hard on Charlie look at it from her prospective! She has needs and needs to be plowed regularly otherwise she needs to take balloons or stalk Brett to compensate that. She spends a couple of hours providing Harlow the bare minimum or at times below that she needs a break! It’s hard for anyone to do a couple of hours Graft especially when you need to scam people she needs to keep the bank of Ollie happy otherwise his attention will go else ware there’s only so much Instagram pics and bolognese Charlie’s can do and make. Can somebody please think of Charlie for once

*I'm being sarcastic by the way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on guys we’re being too hard on Charlie look at it from her prospective! She has needs and needs to be plowed regularly otherwise she needs to take balloons or stalk Brett to compensate that. She spends a couple of hours providing Harlow the bare minimum or at times below that she needs a break! It’s hard for anyone to do a couple of hours Graft especially when you need to scam people she needs to keep the bank of Ollie happy otherwise his attention will go else ware there’s only so much Instagram pics and bolognese Charlie’s can do and make. Can somebody please think of Charlie for once

*I'm being sarcastic by the way
Omg now you've said that .. I totally understand 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No way… not a chance I would even consider swapping roles with my kids dad 😮

Reactions: 5
I dropped out for a little bit - are we saying Charlie got back with Oliver, moved to Portsmouth or wherever and now barely has Harlow?! I mean it’s her choice and maybe what’s best for Harlow as it probably won’t last and she’ll be back up anyway but still, nuts to me

So the storyline that ive picked up

November - Harlow unwell, Charlie takes her to hospital for a temperature almost every 2 days, fallen out with brett as he cant come to the hospital with harlow (not allowed, only 1 parent) charlie obviously dosent understand this, so we think shes taken harlow back and forth to the hospital to get bretts attention, a lot of people speculating that if she keeps going for no reason she’ll be reported. Brett was accused of hitting charlotte infront of Harlow, Charlie stops harlow going to bretts

December- Harlow hasnt been at bretts for around 2 weeks. Back with Oli, moved house, Harlow was allowed back at Bretts now loverboy is home. Tho it seems not only did Charlie suddenly let Harlow go to bretts, shes not had her back home as far as were concerned except the occasional afternoon.

Moral of story is we think Charlie has been reported to SW due to taking Harlow back and forth to the hospital for essentially no reason but to get back at brett. and we think brett now has ‘custody’ on Harlow

Reactions: 11

November - Harlow unwell, Charlie takes her to hospital for a temperature almost every 2 days, fallen out with brett as he cant come to the hospital with harlow (not allowed, only 1 parent) charlie obviously dosent understand this, so we think shes taken harlow back and forth to the hospital to get bretts attention, a lot of people speculating that if she keeps going for no reason she’ll be reported. Brett was accused of hitting charlotte infront of Harlow, Charlie stops harlow going to bretts

December- Harlow hasnt been at bretts for around 2 weeks. Back with Oli, moved house, Harlow was allowed back at Bretts now loverboy is home. Tho it seems not only did Charlie suddenly let Harlow go to bretts, shes not had her back home as far as were concerned except the occasional afternoon.

Moral of story is we think Charlie has been reported to SW due to taking Harlow back and forth to the hospital for essentially no reason but to get back at brett. and we think brett now has ‘custody’ on Harlow
This is what I think, or somethings happened and that's why she moved x

I reckon somethings happened behind the scenes I can’t see it just being her taking Harlow to a&e every week I think there’s deffo more too it. Charlie wouldn’t air something that makes her look bad and Brett is good at keeping quiet in due course when the time is right as we have seen a numerical of times

Reactions: 11
I reckon somethings happened behind the scenes I can’t see it just being her taking Harlow to a&e every week I think there’s deffo more too it. Charlie wouldn’t air something that makes her look bad and Brett is good at keeping quiet in due course when the time is right as we have seen a numerical of times
Yeah I obviously don’t think Harlows been taken because shes been at a&e, Its definitely all related I think. she’s definitely been reported by someone, maybe charlotte 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yeah I obviously don’t think Harlows been taken because shes been at a&e, Its definitely all related I think. she’s definitely been reported by someone, maybe charlotte 🤷🏽‍♀️
No I get you just seems a number of people past couple of weeks have thought it. I think she’s been under the social for while but obviously hasn’t said anything about it and possibly they’ve seen everything on her Instagram and probably been a big arguement between Brett and Charlie when she’s stayed in the hospital. Seemed like she had to leave quickly and I could image Charlie having a name for herself were she lives so maybe hangs been after her with the debts and scams she’s known for

Reactions: 4
For all we know, Oli could be the ‘unsafe’ environment causing Harlow to be removed. SW remove kids for all sorts of reason, but maybe a safeguarding issue here.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Charlie has used her eyelash business as an excuse, saying she works now and that Brett needs to take Harlow more often

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.