Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when Charlie does photos of the 3 of them does she always make Oliver hold Harlow? It’s not us Charlie you need to convince your a “happy family”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why when Charlie does photos of the 3 of them does she always make Oliver hold Harlow? It’s not us Charlie you need to convince your a “happy family”
Oliver looks so miserable all the time aswell, like he doesn’t even fake a smile.

Reactions: 5
I thought Jane always had Harlow on a Friday 🤔

Reactions: 1
I thought Jane always had Harlow on a Friday 🤔
It might be Charlie’s night now as it seems harlow is living with Brett. Charlie had her last Friday too and it seems like the only 2 times she’s had her so far this year

Reactions: 6
Has her today aswell unless it’s a photo she took from yesterday 🤔
It’s either a photo from yesterday or she’s wearing the same clothes 2 days in a row. It’s the same jumper she had on when she posted that pic or her and oli yesterday

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why are her lips like this? Like white around the edges?? Am I going insane or can anyone else see it lol
Maybe it’s because there’s so much pressure from the filler it’s pressing against the skin and making it white?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.