Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Was this the same time people were arguing about Charlie’s allegations? I remember loads of arguing people saying people were victim shaming for not believing Charlie about Brett and calling people abuser supporters or something or was this at a different time? I remember loads saying “well Charlie said….” “Charlie came forward so you should believe” and loads was like 🙃 well Charlie is the boy that cried wilf….. oooh how I miss dramatic Wednesday days
It was a hot mess back then 😂 this thread was wild

Lbell76

Emma posting for a kids brand, her kids are gorgeous but the pics she has posted do not show the brand well. They have probably gifted those and were hoping for more usable pics, then again she's stoned most days according to her so she probably just can't be arsed . Do think it's great how she is holding down a job, and probably has zero help from mumbler, wonder if he has finally accepted the second kid is his?
What’s her job ?? X

lmaox

Unpopular opinion but I feel like Charlie has put on a healthy bit of weight. Either she’s eating a lot or she’s having a baby lol

Here2BNosey

Was this the same time people were arguing about Charlie’s allegations? I remember loads of arguing people saying people were victim shaming for not believing Charlie about Brett and calling people abuser supporters or something or was this at a different time? I remember loads saying “well Charlie said….” “Charlie came forward so you should believe” and loads was like 🙃 well Charlie is the boy that cried wilf….. oooh how I miss dramatic Wednesday days
Yeah I got some stick for not believing Charlie.
I've always thought Brett was the slightly more sensible of the 2. Charlie is literally a daft little lass and it shines through.