Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
because Oliver is her boyfriend? and If you read the last thread you’d know Charlotte and Charlie dont get on, so she wouldnt id imagine.

The point was that we think Charlie doesn't have Harlow anymore. So its clear Brett has gave Harlow to Charlotte

Which is fine because Charlotte is HIS girlfriend. Im just saying it’s definitely not been Charlie
I got your point I’m just saying Charlie shouldn’t think that way because it’s childish and petty when she does the exact same thing with Oliver that’s all I wasn’t trying to invalidate your opinion.

This is what I asssume, I would assume Brett and Charlotte would just have banter with each other from what I seen. Don’t get why people always takes peoples comments seriously 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I automatically assume someone is controlling. If you was controlling you wouldn’t make it so obvious you’ll do it more in private suttle
I got the impression it was a dig at something either said here.. or a joke made because they know what will be said lol

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I love that Charlotte has a good relationship with Harlow, but do we think Charlie has willingly gave Harlow to Charlotte for the day? I dont think so.
Does she have any say in it if she’s not the full time parent? Pretty sure she slept in bed and left Oliver to change H’s nappy, feed her and care for her, just how it is when you have a significant other and you’re also a parent, after a while (later rather than sooner) they may get involved and help you abit, she has no leg to stand on to complain.

Vageem95

how old is she?
Just turned 18. I feel like she looks at Charlotte as a role model which is worrying…. Instead of getting knocked up, why don’t they get a job, a stable relationship and your own roof over your head 🤦🏼‍♀️

So glad Charlie is finally doing something about her brows. Hopefully they look better than her pencil efforts 😂

Attachments

Last edited: