Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I was the same then I was wondering if I followed a private page of theirs until I went onto Laura’s Instagram. Did they have a wee girl?
Yeah it got mentioned here before , not sure how people knew though? Facebook I think....

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Good god did anyone see charlottes brothers insta post? Who the fuck has a photo of them posing as their wallpaper on their phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was it a bitcoin thing? If it was loads of people have been hacked a few of my friends had and they changed their background to a picture of themselves

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Probs an unpopular opinion but I find it so weird that Charlotte posts pics of Harlow.. like, there isn’t an actual need for it.. fair enough taking ya cute lil “family” pics but no need for it to be posted on her Instagram.. she’s just the girlfriend after all
I’m in two minds over this, I don’t follow Charlotte but I’m aware she has two accounts one private and one be public for bretts fans.
I think she knows people would wonder why she isn’t posting Harlow if she didn’t put pics up so probably doing it for the sake of that if it’s on her public one. If it’s on her private I would question it because obviously her private one I would assume would be for people in her real life who are friends or family

Skellh

I’m a bit behind with it all atm buuuuutttt at what point did Charlie do a course for eyelashes?
Don’t you have to have some kind of qualification to be able to do them??

August

Canvey is literally next door and much less expensive if money was an issue. Hardly anything there and it has a mini theme park - perfect for the girls.
Oh wow it’s a bus ride away from her. You’d think she’d be bored of just chilling round the house.

Scar14

VIP Member
That comment right there from Charlie just goes to show how immature she is. Baby best be a boy?? Why what’s wrong with another girl Charlie
Think she said that because her friend said “you need to throw a boy into the mix now”