Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so ready for some drama it’s been ages and it’s a bloody Wednesday what is going on 😩

also I’m starting to believe Charlie has willingly given up having Harlow full time, I don’t think child services would have been involved, not yet anyway. Although it’s weird as she just moved and did her bedroom up and always seems to want to play happy families will olly but definitely think it all got too much for her and maybe Brett said he would have her more so she get her on track with work etc
She posted something about depression relapse on her story the other day didn’t she? So I wonder if it’s got something to do with that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Orr maybe they read on here and he’s taking he’s taking the piss because I saw on one of the photo of her graduation Charlotte and her friend were taking the piss out of people on here commenting about her dress

Reactions: 2
Is she at the hospital again? She’s in there more than the nursing staff smh

Reactions: 3
Is she at the hospital again? She’s in there more than the nursing staff smh
She’s probably really ill. She’s been with Charlie and again barely had any clothes on from what she’s posted

That’s not a hospital that’s some form of shopping centre. Anybody who knows Donny hospital knows it’s falling apart doesn’t look owt like that

Last edited:
I wonder if Charlie still speaks to that Rebecca she’s not done a insta live defending Charlie in a while, been with Charlie 5 minutes and being taken to a&e for hypothermia glad she’s no my mum

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Charlie still speaks to that Rebecca she’s not done a insta live defending Charlie in a while, been with Charlie 5 minutes and being taken to a&e for hypothermia glad she’s no my mum
How do you know she’s in there for hypothermia??

Also do you think she’s allergic to touching own daughter?

How do you know she’s in there for hypothermia??
Don’t but the tit Charlie dresses her in what other option could be unless she’s been starved

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Orr maybe they read on here and he’s taking he’s taking the piss because I saw on one of the photo of her graduation Charlotte and her friend were taking the piss out of people on here commenting about her dress
This is what I asssume, I would assume Brett and Charlotte would just have banter with each other from what I seen. Don’t get why people always takes peoples comments seriously 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I automatically assume someone is controlling. If you was controlling you wouldn’t make it so obvious you’ll do it more in private suttle

Also it wasn’t Charlotte who said she had a depression relapse it was Charlie! Can one of them change their names to something completely diff plz, getting confusing 😬😬

Reactions: 4
This is what I asssume, I would assume Brett and Charlotte would just have banter with each other from what I seen. Don’t get why people always takes peoples comments seriously 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I automatically assume someone is controlling. If you was controlling you wouldn’t make it so obvious you’ll do it more in private suttle
I got the impression it was a dig at something either said here.. or a joke made because they know what will be said lol

Rebecca hasn’t followed Charlie on Instagram in months and doesnt comment on anything now so I think they had a falling out now too

Reactions: 5
I
don’t think screenshots would be enough to remove a child from someone’s care know days loads of people make these accusations when they break up with someone even when they weren’t dangerous or abusive. There would have to be actual evidence to prove they was or it even happened. The screenshots Charlie put up of her and Ollie arguing didn’t seem abusive or aggressive to me more controlling from Charlie’s side.
its still a toxic environment for harlow to grow up in and with what's happened recently with kids like baby star and arthur social are not going to be taking anymore chances with how badly they are looked at right now. not only that charlie's friends also supported her accusations. and with how ill harlow gets in charlie's care mostly due to how she doesn't dress her weather appropriate that's technically child neglects, she's also shown and admitted she cannot cope with harlow on her own. ollie is still in the navy and goes away so charlie would be alone with her.

its still a toxic environment for harlow to grow up in and with what's happened recently with kids like baby star and arthur social are not going to be taking anymore chances with how badly they are looked at right now. not only that charlie's friends also supported her accusations. and with how ill harlow gets in charlie's care mostly due to how she doesn't dress her weather appropriate that's technically child neglects, she's also shown and admitted she cannot cope with harlow on her own. ollie is still in the navy and goes away so charlie would be alone with her.
They still wouldn’t take her just because of the accusations Charlie has made. She’s made accusations about Brett loads of times and Harlow is there. If it was anything to do with the accusations then they would need evidence to prove the accusations are true and would have to explore other wise there would be kids taken into care left right and centre from many parents going through toxic relationships.
Even with the stuff from star and Arthur they wouldn’t be changing much now until the review is published and see what areas of the social failed them and need improving.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.