Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They still wouldn’t take her just because of the accusations Charlie has made. She’s made accusations about Brett loads of times and Harlow is there. If it was anything to do with the accusations then they would need evidence to prove the accusations are true and would have to explore other wise there would be kids taken into care left right and centre from many parents going through toxic relationships.
Even with the stuff from star and Arthur they wouldn’t be changing much now until the review is published and see what areas of the social failed them and need improving.
Tbh I think he will have been collecting proof for a long time of NEGLECT. Let’s not forget the matted hair from not too long ago, that’s what we see there will probably be lots going on behind closed door they don’t air. With the help of Charlotte he probably thought it’d be easier to have her full time and have someone on his side to help with that, also look back at Charlotte saying she was having a difficult time with things going on in her personal life not long before they started having her more. Also people making calls to social services if they did follow through on threats that were made will have given social services to be watching closely anyway. There is a big chance that Brett does have full custody as he probably has kept proof of absolutely everything he disagreed with Charlie doing. Which could be why she moved also, the proof of drug use in the home he may have had (it’s not hard to get) probably led to landlords finding out as police were probably also involved. It is not as far fetched as people think- the whole mentality of kids shouldn’t be stripped from there mum is due to them supposedly being the more maternal parent with enough proof that can be proven untrue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh I think he will have been collecting proof for a long time of NEGLECT. Let’s not forget the matted hair from not too long ago, that’s what we see there will probably be lots going on behind closed door they don’t air. With the help of Charlotte he probably thought it’d be easier to have her full time and have someone on his side to help with that, also look back at Charlotte saying she was having a difficult time with things going on in her personal life not long before they started having her more. Also people making calls to social services if they did follow through on threats that were made will have given social services to be watching closely anyway. There is a big chance that Brett does have full custody as he probably has kept proof of absolutely everything he disagreed with Charlie doing. Which could be why she moved also, the proof of drug use in the home he may have had (it’s not hard to get) probably led to landlords finding out as police were probably also involved. It is not as far fetched as people think- the whole mentality of kids shouldn’t be stripped from there mum is due to them supposedly being the more maternal parent with enough proof that can be proven untrue.
This is really what I’m thinking, I don’t think it’s likely it was randomers on Instagram doing this. There were comments constantly on TMG saying I’m reporting to social services etc which I don’t believe followed up. I can see it more likely Brett had been quiet collecting evidence on Charlie there’s been many times he hadn’t retaliated when she’s posted stuff to cause drama and it’s like when it happened over her following him on purpose with Meth we only seen a small snippet. I personally thing it’s this (all the stuff bretts collected) and the A&E trips which has caused Harlow not to live with Charlie

Reactions: 6
Wow! I haven't read on this thread for a long time. I've just caught up on what's going on.
I understand its all pure speculation with Charlie, Brett and H, but one thing I will say is, Tattlers are rarely far off the mark when something fishy is going on.

IF Brett does have H, I don't feel its directly related to Charlie stopping him seeing her. Even if he went to court, they would only reinstate his access with a court order. They wouldn't award full custody to the non resident parent, because its too disruptive for the child.
There would have to be serious concerns for Hs safety for her to be removed from her mums care. Not because she's the mum, just because she is the resident parent and thats where H lives, its her home.

Again IF Brett does have her, something big has gone off behind the scenes, OR Charlie simply handed her over, one or the other.

Reactions: 7
I’m not so sure social services are involved… I do think she’s found it all too much to handle on her own and has agreed to let Harlow stay with Brett more? Or maybe he had her for an extended period of time for whatever reason and found she preferred it…

Reactions: 4
I’m not so sure social services are involved… I do think she’s found it all too much to handle on her own and has agreed to let Harlow stay with Brett more? Or maybe he had her for an extended period of time for whatever reason and found she preferred it…
I think she found parenting too much. Especially if she is sharing mental health posts. She probably prefers to be young and have nights out and spend time just her and her boyfwendd olliebobs

Reactions: 9
I think she found parenting too much. Especially if she is sharing mental health posts. She probably prefers to be young and have nights out and spend time just her and her boyfwendd olliebobs
Yeah I reckon this could be the case as well. Cause she doesn't even seem upset that Harlow isn't at hers much

Reactions: 1
Nah something is deffo going on behind close doors. 110% Charlie wouldn’t admit she’s struggling.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree… there’s no shame in admitting that either and doing the best for your child and making sure their in a safe and loved environment! She is a massive nob but I really wish she had someone to guide her! I can’t help but think she doesn’t have a responsible parent or auntie or anything to look up to and guide her in life!

Reactions: 4
She needs to grow up and parent like the rest of us!

Yes I agree… there’s no shame in admitting that either and doing the best for your child and making sure their in a safe and loved environment! She is a massive nob but I really wish she had someone to guide her! I can’t help but think she doesn’t have a responsible parent or auntie or anything to look up to and guide her in life!
However I also agree with this she doesn’t seem to have much family support

She’s admitted to struggling before so I don’t think that’s true.
I think she’s used the excuse of running a business to get Brett to take Harlow for more days

Emma posting for a kids brand, her kids are gorgeous but the pics she has posted do not show the brand well. They have probably gifted those and were hoping for more usable pics, then again she's stoned most days according to her so she probably just can't be arsed . Do think it's great how she is holding down a job, and probably has zero help from mumbler, wonder if he has finally accepted the second kid is his?

Reactions: 7
92C8ABE5-88FF-4B03-A402-D5EF201D5A5F.png

She definitely begged oli to do this, look how much he’s cringing and that’s before it’s even finished. She carries on going 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.