Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma posting for a kids brand, her kids are gorgeous but the pics she has posted do not show the brand well. They have probably gifted those and were hoping for more usable pics, then again she's stoned most days according to her so she probably just can't be arsed . Do think it's great how she is holding down a job, and probably has zero help from mumbler, wonder if he has finally accepted the second kid is his?
Can say he’s probably got no money, not seen any clubs here advertise him for a while

Emma posting for a kids brand, her kids are gorgeous but the pics she has posted do not show the brand well. They have probably gifted those and were hoping for more usable pics, then again she's stoned most days according to her so she probably just can't be arsed . Do think it's great how she is holding down a job, and probably has zero help from mumbler, wonder if he has finally accepted the second kid is his?
What’s her job ?? X

Did anyone else see the video that Charlie put up of what she's brought through Zilch. There's so many takeaways and going out for dinner, does she ever actually cook😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see the video that Charlie put up of what she's brought through Zilch. There's so many takeaways and going out for dinner, does she ever actually cook😂😂😂😂
At least Brett and Charlotte pay to take harlow to do things and feed her properly, unlike Charlie who gets for money to be able to do stuff and feeds her crap🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was the exact same in December, you’d think she would spend the money wisely instead of throwing it away for 2-3 takeaways a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe how much she wastes on crap not just food but "designer" clothes etc. Could go towards a savings account for a house or something as well as one for Harlows future

Reactions: 7
I can't believe how much she wastes on crap not just food but "designer" clothes etc. Could go towards a savings account for a house or something as well as one for Harlows future
Yeah I completely agree, or putting it away for a nice holiday for them all or something. Making memories rather than spending it all in the first 5 mins and having nothing to show for it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah you'd think she'd want to spend it on her child wouldn't you
Why would she do that when she can get £500 off Brett to get Harlow stuff….the girl is a joke. I know Brett has his moments but he seems to do well with providing for Harlow, taking her places, giving her decent meals and dressing her appropriately

Reactions: 11
Why would she do that when she can get £500 off Brett to get Harlow stuff….the girl is a joke. I know Brett has his moments but he seems to do well with providing for Harlow, taking her places, giving her decent meals and dressing her appropriately
I think now brett has the right support as well with Charlotte he’s really settled down and matured a lot in this last year.

Reactions: 10
Lol makes me howl why accept fakes when you ‘already have’ the real ones 😭😭 just admit you like fakes n move on 💀
nothing wrong with it just hate when people like that act too good for snides looooool x
Exactly like my genuine ones 🤣 it's so funny when people try to "subtly hint" they've got something expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is a joke! I think she's so much happier with Brett.

Lol makes me howl why accept fakes when you ‘already have’ the real ones 😭😭 just admit you like fakes n move on 💀
nothing wrong with it just hate when people like that act too good for snides looooool x
Yeah you're so right, no one gives a tit if you wear fakes but why lie about it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s not even a full outfit. Just top and pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she defo doesn’t have real ones, why would she get a pair of fakes if she already had genuine ones 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.