Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming to comment on this. Harlow looks like she’s with Brett again whilst Charlie’s posting pictures of “her life”, her child should come before any man. Especially when their relationship is so up and down
Exactly! Just makes me laugh how only the other month she wouldn’t let Brett see Harlow as he was so ‘dangerous’. Yet by the looks of it she’s always with him!

Reactions: 13
150 quid is a huge amount of money, she could get some lovely normal things for that. What a waste.

Reactions: 4
I'm shocked at the amount she spent on one outfit. You could kit a child out for that H&M or even Pat Pat if you wanted unusual clothes.

Reactions: 2
Yeah its crazy what people spend on kids for designer or spanish , h&m , next , Zara and supermarkets have some beautiful reasonably priced clothing. That's where all my kids get theirs from

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but I feel like Donna and Charlotte are trying to hide something at the girls party. I have no clue what or why, just the pictures Donna posted are all of tiny bits of the room and look like they’ve been taken by accident. I can’t describe it, it just looks weird. Anyone know what I mean? 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why but I feel like Donna and Charlotte are trying to hide something at the girls party. I have no clue what or why, just the pictures Donna posted are all of tiny bits of the room and look like they’ve been taken by accident. I can’t describe it, it just looks weird. Anyone know what I mean? 😂
Yeah looks like they are trying to crop out messes or something

Reactions: 6
I feel like all their pictures are like this 😂 especially when Charlotte normally covers half the picture with a zoomed in love heart! So strange

Reactions: 6
Probs maxed out her credit too 😂 what a riveting story of Ollie sipping some water a plate of pasta .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get what you mean, it’s like they won’t show above a certain height. Either there’s damp/mould on the ceilings or there’s more fireplaces at head height 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
those wee girls need clothes that fit them. are their leggings meant to be cropped or can she just not be arsed buying clothes in the right size? Charlotte your 3 year old kids grew out 9-12 long time ago. its also winter. and still got nappies bottles and dummies stuck to them. does charlotte do anything with her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
those wee girls need clothes that fit them. are their leggings meant to be cropped or can she just not be arsed buying clothes in the right size? Charlotte your 3 year old kids grew out 9-12 long time ago. its also winter. and still got nappies bottles and dummies stuck to them. does charlotte do anything with her kids?
They are very wee . I noticed the leggings and top too

Harlow looks snug as a bug at the farm in Charlie’s latest post on Insta. So nice to see her all wrapped up warm, she looks adorable too

Yeah it’s so weird, a lot of the girls clothes seem to small for them, i also find it strange that they still have bottles, dummies and are still in nappies, I know every child is different , but has she even made an effort to remove any of these things before sending them to nursery? She’s also shown videos of the girls being able to talk, so I feel if prompted they would be able to communicate that they need a toilet

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.