Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s so weird, a lot of the girls clothes seem to small for them, i also find it strange that they still have bottles, dummies and are still in nappies, I know every child is different , but has she even made an effort to remove any of these things before sending them to nursery? She’s also shown videos of the girls being able to talk, so I feel if prompted they would be able to communicate that they need a toilet
Yeah totally, all kids are different. but we know from before Charlotte dosent do anything to get them to ‘wean’ off things like jumperoos. and dosent seem to be any effort of trying to get those things off them. You can already tell Izzys? teeth are starting to round off because the dummy and bottles. Those bottles and dummies should've got chucked when they turned 1, when there unable to ask for them back.

Reactions: 9
Yeah totally, all kids are different. but we know from before Charlotte dosent do anything to get them to ‘wean’ off things like jumperoos. and dosent seem to be any effort of trying to get those things off them. You can already tell Izzys? teeth are starting to round off because the dummy and bottles. Those bottles and dummies should've got chucked when they turned 1, when there unable to ask for them back.
Are they still I'm nappies. I had a health visitor who really pushed my kids to be out of nappies before they started nursery at age 3. And my son had kidney issues so he doesn't have the ability to hold pee in even for a second. But we managed to wean him to a potty

Reactions: 4
Are they still I'm nappies. I had a health visitor who really pushed my kids to be out of nappies before they started nursery at age 3. And my son had kidney issues so he doesn't have the ability to hold pee in even for a second. But we managed to wean him to a potty
not a 100%, just seen from a few recent videos it looks like it. I know because my wee girl is only 1 so she has the big bum 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but Charlie's lash post saying another set from tonight... are the last two photos not the exact same ?

Reactions: 1
Why does Ollie look so different now? I cant work out what it is. He seems to look really young and boyish. Maybe a little sad? I can't work it out lol

Did anyone else see this on a picture of Charlie’s “Russian lashes” I mean we were all thinking it😂
They are absolutely shocking. There is a big gap in the middle too. I understand she is recently qualified but I've never seen lashes so crap from a newly 'qualified' therapist. (I'm a lash tech and beauty therapist) they look like they need an infill already

Reactions: 13
They are absolutely shocking. There is a big gap in the middle too. I understand she is recently qualified but I've never seen lashes so crap from a newly 'qualified' therapist. (I'm a lash tech and beauty therapist) they look like they need an infill already
Im not a lash tech but I get my lashes done a lot and I was so shocked at how they look. I’d be so upset if I went to get my lashes done and they looked like that😅😂

Im not a lash tech but I get my lashes done a lot and I was so shocked at how they look. I’d be so upset if I went to get my lashes done and they looked like that😅😂
I don’t get my lashes done they’re naturally long but even I was shocked seeing them it isn’t convincing me to invest myself in trying it 😂

• Haha
Same I’ve never had anything done and often wonder what I’d look like with it. Pics like those make me happy I’ve steered clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.