Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what she stated in the messages but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was just lying to guilt trip him and make him seem like narcissist
It seems like something she’d do but I guess we’ll never know. Why couldn’t he have done like Butlins and came with all the ☕😢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like no one else has commented on this but I’ve been chewing my partners ear off about it ahaha, how has she told her 2 year old she can no longer have outdoor toys in order to move house to live with her new “daddy”. I in no way think you’re a bad parent if you don’t have toys in the garden for your kids but to just remove your kids garden toys to move in with your new piece doesn’t sit well with me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel like no one else has commented on this but I’ve been chewing my partners ear off about it ahaha, how has she told her 2 year old she can no longer have outdoor toys in order to move house to live with her new “daddy”. I in no way think you’re a bad parent if you don’t have toys in the garden for your kids but to just remove your kids garden toys to move in with your new piece doesn’t sit well with me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe the new house doesn’t have a garden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Surely she could give it to Jane at hers or something? Maybe stop for a nice salmon dinner too x
Janes posted before that she already has a mini trampoline for Harlow, still she could have asked Brett if he wanted one if he’s got a garden🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
But if my child enjoyed playing in the garden I’d look for a house with a garden 🙃
She’s moved to one of the worst areas in Doncaster so I doubt she could be picky about where she lived, probably went for the cheapest

Reactions: 2
surely she could dismantle that stuff and box it up in case she moves somewhere with a garden or more space? instead of just giving it away for free.

where's about in donny is she living now? (roughly which area i mean, not specifics...)

surely she could dismantle that stuff and box it up in case she moves somewhere with a garden or more space? instead of just giving it away for free.

where's about in donny is she living now? (roughly which area i mean, not specifics...)
Go on Rightmove, search Doncaster for sale, select low to high and it’s where all the houses are up for auction looking like squatters have been living in them

Go on Rightmove, search Doncaster for sale, select low to high and it’s where all the houses are up for auction looking like squatters have been living in them
30 Princes Crescent, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN12 1BB

What the hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.