Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D483A16F-220A-45B9-BDF9-E16CE075DA23.png

Charlotte and Donnas curtains don’t even reach the bottom of the window 😂😂 what’s the point hahahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that house omg, is rightmove having a laugh? '500pcm' SORRY WHAT? you'd have to pay ME 500 quid a month to live in it and even then I wouldnt. looks like donny's local place to shoot up.

Reactions: 6
But if my child enjoyed playing in the garden I’d look for a house with a garden 🙃
I don’t for 1 second agree with the way Harlow is being dragged through these toxic relationships. But let’s not pretend it’s really easy just to ‘get a house with a garden’ like you look through and Argos book and pick one out I’m sure that’s a nice thought but reality is finding a nice house with a garden with grass etc isn’t anywhere near as easy as your making out 🙄

Reactions: 11
How tragic 😂😂 and insecure, ramming their “happy family” down our throats in an attempt to convince us they’re good.. 🤣🤣nah I’m not buying it, you’re both miserable, she’s insecure af and he is messaging other gals, GUARANTEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf the area she lives in, a relative of mine lives in the same area and there is a nicer bit further up past the supermarket 😂 but stillll rough 😂😂😂

How tragic 😂😂 and insecure, ramming their “happy family” down our throats in an attempt to convince us they’re good.. 🤣🤣nah I’m not buying it, you’re both miserable, she’s insecure af and he is messaging other gals, GUARANTEEEEE
He defo still is 👀🥲😂 the thing is, he either definitely doesn’t have a type, or he’s just using her for the “fame”. Like me and Charlie look the complete opposite, ive got long dark hair, I had breast implants a few years ago and I don’t have massive puffer fish lips 😂 (FYI, we aren’t “messaging” he just replies to my stuff I post all the time and asked me to change my Bitmoji to a man so he could still talk to me without Charlie knowing 😂

Also Oli, you literally told me (last week) that you was still pissed off with her because she bought a cheap second hand Mercedes to copy you because you have a black one. And you was pissed off because she owed you the money from her old car and used it on a deposit for her new one 😂😂 I know you are gonna know who I am now but I don’t care anymore😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t for 1 second agree with the way Harlow is being dragged through these toxic relationships. But let’s not pretend it’s really easy just to ‘get a house with a garden’ like you look through and Argos book and pick one out I’m sure that’s a nice thought but reality is finding a nice house with a garden with grass etc isn’t anywhere near as easy as your making out 🙄
yes it really was that easy for her though! It’s not like her & Harlow were homeless, she had enough time to pick out a home that was right for them with everything they needed/wanted… so for Charlie it probably was like picking a home from the Argos catalogue because she wasn’t desperate or really had any reason to move, she just wanted to.. if the perfect home wasn’t out there then she had the choice to stay until something else came along!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised that both Oliver and Charlie are both in super thick coats and little Harlow is in a bloody cardigan 🤯🤯 why does she not dress her weather appropriate

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
But what was Charlie’s reason for the move? Was she evicted or did she chose to take Harlow’s outdoor space and toys away? You’re absolutely right. Often it’s hard to come by affordable property with a garden to rent, so why take that away.
I wonder if Oli has bought this house?
Can not think why this toxic pair even bother with each other.

Reactions: 3
But what was Charlie’s reason for the move? Was she evicted or did she chose to take Harlow’s outdoor space and toys away? You’re absolutely right. Often it’s hard to come by affordable property with a garden to rent, so why take that away.
I wonder if Oli has bought this house?
Can not think why this toxic pair even bother with each other.
the house is rented she put on facebook about her LL but we don’t actually know if she needed to move asap, her old LL may have been selling the house. Theres also no point staying in a house you cannot afford the rent for. I’ve never saw her post H in the garden either. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal IMO.

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t believe poor Harlow was in a bloody cardigan and not a thick coat! She really is stupid!!

Reactions: 6
He defo still is 👀🥲😂 the thing is, he either definitely doesn’t have a type, or he’s just using her for the “fame”. Like me and Charlie look the complete opposite, ive got long dark hair, I had breast implants a few years ago and I don’t have massive puffer fish lips 😂 (FYI, we aren’t “messaging” he just replies to my stuff I post all the time and asked me to change my Bitmoji to a man so he could still talk to me without Charlie knowing 😂

Also Oli, you literally told me (last week) that you was still pissed off with her because she bought a cheap second hand Mercedes to copy you because you have a black one. And you was pissed off because she owed you the money from her old car and used it on a deposit for her new one 😂😂 I know you are gonna know who I am now but I don’t care anymore😂😂
Haha girl you are brutal

Harlow is in a crappy cardigan but because it has a furry hood Charlie thinks she’s fooling everyone. In the pictures you can see her hands are red raw from the cold! Her poor nose is red too.
Charlie put your daughter in a bloody THICK coat, THICK hat not a stupid bonnet, GLOVES AND A SCARF. I can guarantee she would’ve looked a lot happier in the photos had she have been WARM.
The level of obvious neglect towards Harlow is infuriating.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her old house was up for rent after she moved so they didn’t sell it but it was up for £650pcm which is a lot for one person. The area she’s in now, she’s probably paying around £500-550pcm. You can say she didn’t need to move, but the reality is she probably did for financial reasons. She probably has a garden but it might not be big or might not have grass. I don’t think it’s worth judging her for not keeping a couple of garden things, she might just want to buy them new.
As for the coat, it doesn’t even surprise me at this point. She’ll be posting pics of Harlow in a&e again within a week at this rate. It was bloody cold last night as well

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure why we're all analysing why she's moved so much, people do it all the time and don't need to justify their reasons. But having said that, here I am being hypocritical thinking about it too :ROFLMAO: Maybe her and Oli just wanted a complete fresh start? Didn't Charlie live in the old house with Brett at one point? Maybe they just wanted a complete new start for their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.