Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think at nearly 3 she would be trying to phase out a high chair, at least get the girl a mini table and chair if she doesn’t want her at the dinner table for some reason

Reactions: 16
Why is she in a high chair at 3 anyway?? Get her out and sit her on a booster at the table or at a little kids table/chair set so she can sit properly and eat instead of being plonked in front of the TV as a babysitter...

Reactions: 7
You’d think at nearly 3 she would be trying to phase out a high chair, at least get the girl a mini table and chair if she doesn’t want her at the dinner table for some reason
I’m sure she actually used to have a mini table in the old house! Because I remember her and oil sitting at the kitchen bar whilst Harlow was sat at her little table! Not sure why you would start putting her in a high chair now😂😂

Reactions: 7
Going buy her asking if anyone has an Instagram page that sells dinning tables & chairs I’m thinking she doesn’t have a table for them to sit at. Waiting for a gifted one no doubt

Reactions: 5
Going buy her asking if anyone has an Instagram page that sells dinning tables & chairs I’m thinking she doesn’t have a table for them to sit at. Waiting for a gifted one no doubt
I was going to say this 😂 old chodz won’t be paying for one out her pocket, maybe oli will x

Reactions: 4
Why do i keep looking at the photo of Charlie with that makeup and just see Oli with makeup and a wig o_O i

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear I saw Jane post something? Hasn’t she spent all weekend with Brett as well?😂😂best mummy award until action man is back
Obviously can't have any worries about Brett. If she does but still sends Harlow so she can get with a man she's the world's worst mum and neglectful and putting her in danger willingly for sex so if any more accusations come out from her she's making herself look bad as well

Obviously can't have any worries about Brett. If she does but still sends Harlow so she can get with a man she's the world's worst mum and neglectful and putting her in danger willingly for sex so if any more accusations come out from her she's making herself look bad as well
I think she’s vile. It’s alright when she’s single and wants to play god with Harlow because bretts the worst person in the world but as soon as she’s got a man again it’s bye bye Harlow.

Reactions: 5
I swear I saw Jane post something? Hasn’t she spent all weekend with Brett as well?😂😂best mummy award until action man is back

In all seriousness though the stuff Jane posted today and Friday? I think it was of Harlow is just so cute 🥺❤ It’s nice seeing Harlow be able to enjoy herself and be a little girl

Reactions: 3
That poor kid must be so confused the amount of “teams” she’s been a part of
Wonder if she kept the canvas of them all, time to dust it off until the new year at least

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That poor kid must be so confused the amount of “teams” she’s been a part of
Wonder if she kept the canvas of them all, time to dust it off until the new year at least
It’s the ‘time changes people’ in the comments like they were working on their relationship the whole time for me, did the other lads in your bed help you concentrate on YoUr TeAm eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
we all know it wont last with charlie and ollie - unfortunately for those 2 muppets theres a poor child stuck in the middle being pulled pillar to post and handed off to bretts mum whenever they cba to have her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.