Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent post with the names of people who have ordered in a list - surely this is a huge breach of data? Not that I would buy her stupid perfume but id be fuming if my name and how much I spent was all over her story

Reactions: 11
What is that outfit Charlie on Harlow looks like little bow peep. give the girl a break she just needs some sheep now 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s been back on the scene for 2 mins and she’s in his pockets already😦 I’ve been with my partner 5 years and still feel bad accepting gifts let alone expecting him to pay thousands out for tit like cars and tellies

Reactions: 15
He’s been back on the scene for 2 mins and she’s in his pockets already😦 I’ve been with my partner 5 years and still feel bad accepting gifts let alone expecting him to pay thousands out for tit like cars and tellies
this isn’t gonna last long, queue the drama now

Reactions: 1
What is that outfit Charlie on Harlow looks like little bow peep. give the girl a break she just needs some sheep now 🐑
it’s absolutely freezing outside far too cold to be dressing Harlow in that god awful outfit! The child is going to end up sick if she carries on

Reactions: 9
Must be awks for Charlie when your mum is better looking than you :/ and probs got less wrinkles

Harlows hair!!!!!! My boy is curly and it gets matted over night but never got like that! 😢

Reactions: 8
Her hair is bloody shocking. Charlie wouldn’t let her hair get like that so why is it acceptable for your kids hair to get like it?

Reactions: 5
what about that whole message thread someone posted from snapchat of charlie & ollie when she said about an abortion bc he wouldnt give her his passwords??? is that all forgotten now?

Reactions: 4
what about that whole message thread someone posted from snapchat of charlie & ollie when she said about an abortion bc he wouldnt give her his passwords??? is that all forgotten now?
Seems to be as they’re back together. Just thought I’d keep it in this thread so we can all have a re cap

Reactions: 2
I think Brett has posted the photo of Harlows hair because that’s how she’s been brought to him. I don’t think he’s allowed it to happen.. she has and he’s shocked about it imo!

funny how she was posting that Brett is a threat and a danger to Harlow and that he abused his girlfriend in front of her, now she’s back with ‘action man’ & all of a sudden Harlow is safe to go back with dad? WHAT!
Poor Harlow will never be her top priority will she?🥺

Reactions: 20
I think Brett has posted the photo of Harlows hair because that’s how she’s been brought to him. I don’t think he’s allowed it to happen.. she has and he’s shocked about it imo!

funny how she was posting that Brett is a threat and a danger to Harlow and that he abused his girlfriend in front of her, now she’s back with ‘action man’ & all of a sudden Harlow is safe to go back with dad? WHAT!
Poor Harlow will never be her top priority will she?🥺
Definitely looking back on Charlie’s story now you can see harlows hair is a mess she’s just tried to cover it up tied up, in that stupid hat or taking a pic far away.
Harlows gonna be in so much pain and it’s gonna be like ww3 tomorrow when Brett puts a brush through it

Reactions: 1
Give it a few weeks again and Brett will be such a danger to Harlow and won’t be able to see her again. Like Charlie hun, either keep him away for good until you can get something set in stone or let her see her daddy. Stop playing god with the poor child. It’s not fair

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.