Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a few weeks again and Brett will be such a danger to Harlow and won’t be able to see her again. Like Charlie hun, either keep him away for good until you can get something set in stone or let her see her daddy. Stop playing god with the poor child. It’s not fair
Charlie only does this when she’s single and wants Harlow all to herself so she has some form of attention 🤣🤣 if she has a boyfriend she won’t care where Harlow is

Reactions: 12
Charlie only does this when she’s single and wants Harlow all to herself so she has some form of attention 🤣🤣 if she has a boyfriend she won’t care where Harlow is
She has serious problems, doesn’t like being alone. Remember on the show she was moaning at Brett over her having Harlow and him being in work or something so Brett was like fine I’ll take her so you can calm down and have a break and she said “no, then I’ll be alone. She’s staying with me so I’m not lonely” 😐 literally only reason why she has Harlow

Reactions: 14
think charlie needs to take a leaf out of charlotte’s books this winter at least her girls are wrapped up warm for this weather.

Reactions: 8
I can’t be the only one that thinks she looks absolutely awful in these 🤔🤔
How the hell is that a natural look 😂 she’s literally caked in makeup, sun beds definitely aren’t doing her any good though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Panda eyes and she looks like she’s in her 30/40s 😐 honestly I thought I was worried about starting to get wrinkles in my late 20s but seeing them on Charlie making me feel slightly better

Reactions: 5
I came here to see if anyone else thought the same, her lips look awful, ‘natural look’ excuse me, where? 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Her lips look wonky ffs😂 nothing natural about her face even without makeup on shes got her lips, eyebrows and eyelashes done anyway😂

Reactions: 7
Does she have a runny nose?

Harlows hair didn't get like that in the little time Brett had her that hasn't been brushed or washed properly in weeks you can tell because Charlie just shoves her in a downtown Abbey hat
Her nose looks so bulbous on that pic😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.