Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wonder if she’s moved somewhere further than where she was previously
She’s moved 10 mins down road she put the village she’s moved to on fb as she wanted a desert place in her village 😂😂😂

‘it was always be you’ what about the others that got into your pants in between then? Those that met H to🤭crazy crazy yet

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Charlie only does this when she’s single and wants Harlow all to herself so she has some form of attention 🤣🤣 if she has a boyfriend she won’t care where Harlow is
She has serious problems, doesn’t like being alone. Remember on the show she was moaning at Brett over her having Harlow and him being in work or something so Brett was like fine I’ll take her so you can calm down and have a break and she said “no, then I’ll be alone. She’s staying with me so I’m not lonely” 😐 literally only reason why she has Harlow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
OId thread https://tattle.life/threads/teen-mom-young-pregnant-32.23500/

It's quite boring tbh! I've forgotten about the other girls from the show, but Charlie and Charlotte basically keep us going :ROFLMAO:
Charlie has moved house.
Charlie may or may not be back with Oli. who knows. Hard to keep up.
Charlotte still has the fireplace really high on the wall. Confuses me everytime.
There was a debate about whether Charlotte should work and have the girls in nursery or not...

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Omg I can't with Charlie's tiktok 🤣

Looks like Charlie doesn't have Harlow anymore at weekends since she's saying she does appointments Friday nights and Saturdays... I still think something happened and Brett has charlie full time
I’m thinking the same too but bad thing is if it was the other way round Charlie wouldn’t be quiet about it and we could get the tea 😂 👀 as someone said before olly must of been sacked since no “I miss your penis olly bone and your money 🥺” stories ether 😱 maybe it’s a Donna and Charlotte situation and we will find out in due course

• Haha
on charlies latest photo with old his reply was " so glad ive grown up and realised what I had " what a thing to comment basically ' I cheated and wasnt faithful but realised I needed someone so glad u took me back''

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Doesn’t she seem a bit too happy though for someone who has had her child taken off her? Whether she could cope or not I doubt it would make her happy.
I think Charlie is a very twisted girl. something not right with her. after seeing the last thread, the girl who cries wolf.

Fificoolkid

Did anyone else see this on a picture of Charlie’s “Russian lashes” I mean we were all thinking it😂
They are absolutely shocking. There is a big gap in the middle too. I understand she is recently qualified but I've never seen lashes so crap from a newly 'qualified' therapist. (I'm a lash tech and beauty therapist) they look like they need an infill already

Reactions: 13

JHB73

Chatty Member
I just think Mia looks so fake and cheap now, she was so naturally pretty before, it's like she's really lost herself over the last few years.

Gingercream

VIP Member
I don’t believe she was ever pregnant to Oliver. I think she lied about it to try and make him look bad but it backfired.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Is ollie the one who said he gave her the money for her corsa? Also is ollie different to butlins or something
yeah they're different. Butlins only gave her watermelon, Oli gave her money... no wonder she went back to him instead of butlins :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
All ready for “our girl” is she for real you may live together Charlie but Harlows dad is very much an active roll in Harlows life and Brett will always be her dad

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Also 🤔 taking bets when’s the next “you are my priority and keeping you save is my number one priority, you are my world” also guys don’t forget 4 days till the weekly trip to a&e

• Haha