Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
150 quid at “ boutique “ for kids clothes . All those ridiculous dresses she puts Harlow in , 150 quid Charlie mate you could get her some comfortable clothes like she wears at Brett’s . So when she goes soft play on the rarity you actually have her and take her somewhere other than to eat out. She could enjoy it more instead of those small tight dresses and knickers you dick .

Reactions: 15

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Charlie always seems to be trying to get £15 here, £15 there. Would it not be an easier life just to get a job with a secure monthly income

Reactions: 14

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Awww Charlie and Oli have matching key rings for their matching cars🥰🥰 the car he was pissed of that she got to copy him🥰🥰

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
A570C36F-4E14-4B7F-8A6D-9151E75C6CC1.png

harlow looks so happy to actually be eating something healthy! You can tell she’s with Brett and not Charlie 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

at88

URM.. has anyone seen the outfit she’s put Harlow in on her story?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Harlow looks livid, I would be too hun 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sad

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
At this rate Donna will be here for the twins 18th. the show made it sound like she was gonna burrow over and die next month.
Honestly I thought that I thought it’ll be one of those were they would announced she past at the end of the series or it happens in the middle.
Like, I get what they mean she’s terminally I’ll but not were she’s in a hospital bed like my dad is terminal Ill and he’s been classed that for over 10 years

• Heart

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Gonna have to put my teacher voice on here fs
Right ladies, claws away please. It's Friday! Any drama? Dondons gonna do a live for us and divert us from this back and forth?

• Haha
So moved with ollie
Stops Brett seeing harlow for being abusive but allows ollie there who she claimed was abusive before.
Someone report her

tftrc

Chatty Member
Top picture is September and she’s in a thick coat with mittens attached. Bottom picture is December and she’s in a thin cardigan and leggings!
Charlie just goes for what outfits look like instead of keeping her child warm!
You can also tell that Brett doesn’t care as much what Harlow is wearing, his priority isn’t dressing her up in Spanish doll clothes in the middle of winter like Charlie. He dresses her in normal practical clothes that she can play in and doesn’t necessarily matter if she gets them dirty because she’s a fucking KID. I can imagine Charlie making her be careful to not get her clothes dirty 🧐🧐🧐

LilToes

VIP Member
Anyone else getting fed up with Charlie constantly posting about her zilch code?! Swear the girl is using other people just to pay for her child’s presents, her takeaways and her lifestyle! She’s taking her beggy mitchellness to an extreme these days

mrsginchy

Why the hell is Charlotte giving her phone a dirty look on her story trying to be intimidating she looks like she’s nicked her mums pain meds

• Haha