Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vageem95

Why is she letting Harlow walk around with her arse out in public? Surely that’s not a comfy outfit for the cinema?! Chuck some leggings on her and a coat, it’s December! Poor kid will freeze

Reactions: 15

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Bloody hell the "team" posts have started earlier than I thought they would. Tattle bingo on how long until we're seeing a "just me and you from now on 💜" or "you're my only priority" post :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Charlotte babes it would be easier to clean your table instead of covering it with all those emojis😂
86AEBD28-971A-4B44-A05A-5007EE6EE259.png

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Charlie doesnt feel guilty because unfortunately she seems to depend on being in a relationship - she goes from one situation to the next instead of being on her own and concentrating on Harlow. She rests her happiness on whether idiots like Ollie want her and when they break up its drama drama drama and nastiness. She's too immature for all of this and in the middle of it is a poor child............

Hann98

VIP Member
My friend subscribed to Charlie’s only fans to see what she posted as were were nosey. This was a few months ago. Nothing special if I’m honest 🤮 sue was putting a location up to meet men I’ll try and find the screenshots it was an industrial estate. She’s a mum for fuck sake

• Wow
  • Sick
He’s been back on the scene for 2 mins and she’s in his pockets already😦 I’ve been with my partner 5 years and still feel bad accepting gifts let alone expecting him to pay thousands out for shit like cars and tellies

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
The twins seem to have got 10x more than Harlow got, and Charlie had to use zilch to get Harlow presents. It just shows how skint she actually is and is trying to act like she’s got loads of money😂

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
I feel like no one else has commented on this but I’ve been chewing my partners ear off about it ahaha, how has she told her 2 year old she can no longer have outdoor toys in order to move house to live with her new “daddy”. I in no way think you’re a bad parent if you don’t have toys in the garden for your kids but to just remove your kids garden toys to move in with your new piece doesn’t sit well with me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
It’s not that easy to leave, you have to have done 3 years before you can put in your notice which is another year on top of that! Unless you’re asked to leave or a medical reason means you have to leave! Most people get 2 weeks off over Christmas if they’re not on duty, but my partners holiday doesn’t start until next Friday! It’s weird though he seems to never be on base 🤔
Thinking about it Charlie hasn’t even done the “going to miss you when you leave” “so many days till he goes” etc which is strange she use to do it all the time when they were together